Cochin International Aiprort
3 Hours Before Flight Time
3* Star hotel stay
Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Sightseeing in an AC coach
Service of local guides
Day 01 :: Check in
Assemble at the Cochin International airport. Check in and immigration.
Day 02 :: NARITA AIRPORT – TOKYO
Arrive at Narita Airport by TBA (please advise), Meet a guide at lobby and transfer to hotel, Arrive at hotel, free at leisure until dinner time. Assemble at hotel lobby and transfer to local restaurant. Dinner at Local restaurant. transfer to hotel
Day 03 :: TOUR OF BLED & BOHINJ
Breakfast at hotel. Depart hotel for full day Tokyo city tour,Visit Imperial Palace (short stop), Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Arcade lunch at Local restaurant. After lunch, continue the tour, Visit: Tokyo Tower*, Odaiba (free time for shopping) Dinner at Local restaurant. return to hotel Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 :: TOKYO – OSAKA
Breakfast at hotel Assemble and proceed to tour . Depart Tokyo station by Nozomi #105 *tentative. Arrive at Kyoto station. Meet another guide at platform and proceed to lunch at Local restaurant. After lunch Visit: Golden Pavilion*, Kiyomizu Temple* Dinner at Local restaurant After dinner, return to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05 :: OSAKA – NARA – OSAKA
Breakfast at hotel . Proceed for Nara tour. Visit Todaiji Temple* and Nara Park lunch at Local restaurant. After lunch, return to Osaka Visit Shinsaibashi for shopping. Dinner at Local restaurant After dinner, return to hotel .Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06 :: OSAKA
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Osaka Castle*, Umeda Sky building lunch at Local restaurant. After lunch, proceed to Osaka Aquarium*. Dinner at Local restaurant After dinner, return to hotel . Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07: OSAKA – KANSAI AIRPORT
Breakfast at hotel. Check-out hotel and transfer to Kansai airport Arrive at Kansai airport. Leaving for Kansai airport by TBA
Terms & Conditions
1. This rate is based on 40 adult paying passengers twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
2. 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
3. The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
4. Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
5. If the Euro fluctuation increases 3% from the quoted, Royal Omania has the right to charge additional cost as per the rate during the time of the final payment.
6. No hotels or flights are booked currently; all rates are subject to availability during the time of confirmation.
7. Advance of INR 30,000 plus a copy of the passport at the time of registration.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.