Down Under Discovery: New Zealand & Australia Unveiled.
A dual adventure of natural wonders and cultural delights. Explore New Zealand’s stunning landscapes, from majestic fjords to rolling green hills, and immerse yourself in Australia’s vibrant cities and breathtaking wildlife encounters. Embark on a journey of discovery through these captivating destinations, where adventure and awe await at every turn.”
- BRISBANE CITY TOUR, LONE PINE KOALA SANCTUARY, SEA WORLD TOUR
- MELBOURNE CITY TOUR, GREAT OCEAN ROAD, TWELVE APOSTLES
- CRUISE DINNER, OPERA HOUSE TOUR, SYDNEY WILD LIFE WORLD
- SEA LIFE AQUARIUM, TOWER EYE, SKYLINE GONDOLA, QUEENSTOWN CITY TOUR
- TSS EARNSLAW WALTER PEAK FARM, WAI O TAPU THERMAL WONDERLAND
- TE PUIA TOUR, WAITOMO CAVES, AGRODOME SHEEP SHOW, SEALIFE AQUARIUM, SKY TOWER
Upon arriving in Brisbane, you can transfer to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel is possible after 1400 hrs. Enjoy your overnight stay in Gold Coast.
Enjoy breakfast before embarking on an orientation city tour of Brisbane. Afterward, visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for an unforgettable experience. Rest and spend the night in the beautiful Gold Coast.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast before transferring to Sea World. Enjoy a day filled with thrilling rides, captivating shows, and fascinating marine life at SeaWorld. Afterward, head back to your hotel in Gold Coast for a relaxing overnight stay.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before checking out from your hotel in Gold Coast. Transfer to the airport for your departure from Brisbane. Upon arrival at Melbourne's Tullamarine Airport, embark on an orientation city tour of Melbourne to explore its vibrant attractions and landmarks.
Start your day with a satisfying breakfast. Get ready for a full-day tour to the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles. Witness the breathtaking coastal scenery, iconic rock formations, and stunning vistas along this renowned stretch of road. After a memorable day, return to Melbourne for an overnight stay
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and check out from your hotel in Melbourne. Transfer to Melbourne's Tullamarine Airport for your departure. Upon arrival in Sydney, embark on a memorable Show Boat Dinner Cruise, where you can indulge in a delightful meal while enjoying live entertainment. Afterward, spend the night in Sydney.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast before going on an orientation city tour of Sydney. Explore the iconic Sydney Opera House with a guided tour and marvel at its architectural beauty. Afterward, make the most of your day with a Merlin Entertainment 3 in 1 Pass, granting you admission to Sydney Wild Life World, Sydney Sea Life Aquarium, and Sydney Tower Eye with a 4D Experience. End the day with an overnight stay in Sydney
Check out from the Sydney hotel and transfer to the airport. Depart for Queenstown, New Zealand. Upon arrival, enjoy a meet and greet at Queenstown Airport, followed by a visit to the Skyline Gondola. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Queenstown.
In the morning, embark on a Queenstown City Tour to explore the highlights of the city and its surrounding areas. In the afternoon, enjoy a visit to TSS Earnslaw Walter Peak Farm, where you can experience farm life and enjoy scenic views. Overnight in Queenstown.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Queenstown and transferred to Queenstown Airport in a private coach. Upon arrival in Rotorua, you will be picked up from Rotorua Airport and transferred to your accommodation in a private coach. Check-in to your Rotorua hotel and enjoy the evening at leisure. Overnight in Rotorua.
Embark on a Rotorua sightseeing tour, starting with admission to the Agrodome Sheep Show where you can witness skilled sheepshearing and sheepdog demonstrations. Afterwards, visit the Wai o Tapu Thermal Wonderland to marvel at its unique geothermal features. Enjoy your overnight stay in Rotorua.
Travel from Rotorua to Auckland via Waitomo. Enjoy a 60-minute guided tour of Te Puia, where you can witness the mesmerizing geothermal wonders and Maori cultural performances. Then, visit the Waitomo Caves to explore the magical glowworms. Afterward, proceed to Auckland for an overnight stay
Explore Auckland with a visit to Kelly Tarlton's Sealife Aquarium, where you can discover an underwater world filled with fascinating marine creatures. Then, ascend the iconic Sky Tower for panoramic views of the city. Enjoy your overnight stay in Auckland.
Depart from your trip with beautiful memories to cherish as you return home
- Air Tickets
- All Taxes
- Visa Fees
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Service of local guides
- Sightseeing in an AC coach
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.