"Singapore Sizzle: Unveiling the Magic of the Lion City"
Welcome to Singapore, the Lion City that offers a perfect blend of modernity and cultural diversity. Explore a dynamic metropolis adorned with futuristic skyscrapers, lush green spaces, and bustling markets. Indulge in a melting pot of cuisines, discover the vibrant neighborhoods, and experience the captivating mix of traditions. Immerse yourself in the world-class shopping, exciting nightlife, and iconic landmarks like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. From the bustling streets of Chinatown to the serenity of Sentosa Island, Singapore promises a memorable journey filled with captivating experiences for every traveler. Get ready to be enthralled by the wonders of this remarkable city-state.
- Night Safari, Tram ride, 40 Min Animal show, Fire Show
- City tour, China Town, wax museum, Underwater world, Laser show
- Jurong Bird Park, Malaccato, Stadhyus museum, Putrajaya
- Batu Caves, cable car ride, theme park
13:30 Hrs Assemble at Kochi International Airport. Check in and immigration
16:20 Hrs Departure by Flight UL 168
17:30 Hrs Arrival Colombo
20:00 Hrs Check in Hotel & Dinner
07;20 Hrs - Departure by Flight UL 302
13:55 Hrs – Arrive Singapore
Singapore, a very diverse and young country, is a dynamic city-state where you will have a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts, people and architecture. Brimming with unbridled energy and bustling with exciting events,
countless unique and memorable experiences await your discovery! Meet and Transfer to Hotel for check in.
18:00 Hrs - Proceed for Night Safari
Night Safari, located next door to Singapore Zoo, is designed solely to view animals at night. You ride a safari tram around the zoo, in some places right through the enclosures. You can also wander around the trails which are well sign posted with low level lighting Inclusions a)Tram ride 40 Min b) Animal show c) Fire Show
21:30 Hrs- Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
09:00 Hrs - Proceed for City tour
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by Padang, the Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out on this great photo opportunity with the Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit China Town : Mariamman Temple, Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple. And also Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a local handicraft centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Also Finally, stopping at Little India will charm you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
12:30 Hrs – Lunch at local Restaurant.
14:00 Hrs - Proceed to Sentosa – enjoy the wax museum (Images of Singapore)
Watch the Dolphin show at 16:00 hrs, Later visit the Underwater world,
20:40 Hrs - Watch the Laser show on the sea side - Songs of the sea.
21:30 Hrs – Dinner local restaurant. Return to hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
08:00 Hrs - Breakfast at Hotel
09:00 Hrs – Free for shopping
11:00 Hrs - Check out from hotel
12:00 Hrs - Lunch at Local Restaurant
13:00 Hrs - Proceed to Jurong Bird Park
Jurong Bird Park, being the largest bird park in the world, showcases 600 species of birds and several attractions such as the Bird Discovery Centre, African Waterfall Aviary, Lory Loft Aviary, Southeast Asian Birds Aviary and the award-winning African Wetlands.
16:00 Hrs - Transfer to Malacca
20:00 Hrs- Arrive Malacca
Malacca , one of the World Heritage List, is a small city with many eye-catching sights and attractive modern establishments. Its rich heritage and history has shaped Malacca into the unofficial historic capital of Malaysia. The most prominent contribution that Malacca has lent to the Malaysian cultural landscape is the Baba-Nyonya culture. Possessing an entirely new blend of customs, traditions, food and lifestyle, the Nyonya are especially prominent
throughout Malacca. Although the city is a mix of old and new with historical buildings standing side by side with ultra modern shopping centres it retains this seamless blend of cultures.
20:30 Hrs Dinner at Local Restaurant and later check in to Hotel
If interested Roam around Jonker Street – the shopping street in Malacca and shop for antiques & souvenirs that are only available in Malacca.Overnight at Hotel.
08:00 Hrs - Breakfast at Hotel and check out from hotel
09:00 Hrs - Check out from hotel
10:00 Hrs - Malacca City Tour with entry to Stadhyus museum
13:00 Hrs - Lunch on local restaurant
14:00 Hrs- Drive to KL
17:00 Hrs- Arrive KL and check in to hotel. (Free and easy)
In Kuala Lumpur, feel the pulse of Malaysia, its capital and largest city. The famous Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest Twin building in the world, provides a bird's eye view of the cosmopolitan metropolis and houses a multitude of shops and art galleries. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
08:00 Hrs- Breakfast at Hotel.
09:00 Hrs- Proceed for Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour. *with klcc tickets.
14:00 Hrs- Lunch at Local restaurant
15:00 Hrs- Puthra Jaya tour
Putrajaya is a planned city, located 25km south of Kuala Lumpur, that serves as the federal administrative Centre of Malaysia.
18:00 Hrs- Dinner at Local restaurant. Return to hotel. Overnight at Hotel
08:00 Hrs- Breakfast at Hotel.
09:00 Hrs- Check out from Hotel and proceed to visit Batu Caves
10:30 Hrs- Drive to Genting – the theme park
*with gtg cable car ride (01 way) + gtg outdoor pass
Enjoy the theme park rides.
12:30 Hrs- Lunch at Restaurant in Genting
16:00 hrs: Check in to Hotel. (Early check in subject to availability)
Continue enjoying the theme park rides. Dinner at Genting. Overnight at Hotel.
06:00 Hrs- check out from hotel and proceed to Airport for Sri lankan Flight
09:00 Hrs - Departure by Flight UL 319
10:05 Hrs Arrvial Colombo
14:50 Hrs Colombo Departure
15:30 Hrs Arrival Kochi International Air port
- Economy class return air fare
- 2 nights accommodation in Pattaya
- 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast , 5 lunches, 4 dinner
- Alcazar Show, Bangkok city tour, Tiger Zoo
- Safari world with Marine park, Coral Island
- All entrance fees
- All transfers on PVT basis.
- Minimum 32 passengers travelling basis
- The cost of passport.
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour.
- Anything which are not included in the cost includes,
- Portage at airport
- Hotels and insurance
- Telephone charges
- food and drinks not forming part of group menus.
1. Guests are requested to report on time for all the tours and transfers.
2. Meals will be provided at local restaurants at walkable distance from the hotel
3. Kindly note Twin Tower entry, and Sentosa tours cannot be changed, as the tickets are to be used on the day of purchase.
Additional charge will be incurred if any change is required.
4. Guests are requested to follow the itinerary.
– Inform your coordinator if you require any changes.
– However changes in itinerary are subject to approval by the overseas agent.
5. There is No Refund for any un-utilised Services and Attractions.
6. Every additional transfer will be charged at SGD 100.0/one way if requested by guests, which are not included in the itinerary.
– Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Euro Midas Travel Solutions Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter, since we can only act on receipt. Please state the reason for your cancellation as you may be covered by your insurance policy. Claims must however be made direct to your insurance company.
– The following cancellation charges will apply. Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the Agent. Days before departure Amount of cancellation charges notification received. as a % of total tour cost More than 56 days Deposit
56 to 29 40%
28 to 15 60%
14 to 08 75%
07 to 04 90%
03 to day of departure or later 100%
– No allowance or refund can be made for meals, rooms, excursions etc., included in the price of your tour but not taken, nor can any refund be made for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel tickets or vouchers. Part cancellation
1. Suggest to buy a local SIM card. You need to show your passport at the time of SIM card registration.
2. Weather: The climate of Singapore is tropical. Advised to carry an umbrella/cap/sunglasses.
3: Famous Shopping Malls: ION Orchard, Mustafa centre, Suntec city, Vivo city, China town, Bukit Bintang.
4: It is advisable to carry an international adaptor for your electronic gadgets.
5: English is a common language for communication in Singapore.
6: Guests are not allowed to bring cigarettes into Singapore.