"American Dream Journey: Exploring USA Wonders"
Welcome to the United States of America, a land of diverse travel possibilities. Immerse yourself in vibrant cultures, explore historic landmarks, indulge in a melting pot of cuisines, and experience the magic of Disneyland in Anaheim. Head to Orlando for thrilling adventures in theme parks, and try your luck in the dazzling lights of Las Vegas. If you crave a different kind of adventure, set sail on a cruise for a unique and unforgettable journey. Get ready to embark on an epic exploration of this captivating nation, where every corner holds new surprises and cherished memories.
- Hollywood Orientation, Universal Studio Tour, Las Vegas, Bellagio Fountain, Treasure Island, Fremont Street
- Grand Canyon bus tour, Helicopter Ride, Treasure Island, Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building (86th floor view), Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, World Trade Centre observatory
- Amish Village, Amish Farmhouse, Sight & Sound Theatre, Washington DC
- Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, White House
- NASA Tour, Sea World Tour, Disneyland Tour
Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport, meet local representative, check in at
the hotel. Evening free for relaxation. Dinner and overnight stay.
Enjoy breakfast, followed by a 2.5-hour orientation tour of Hollywood in the morning. Then, transfer to Universal Studios for the day. Dinner & overnight stay.
Have breakfast, then head to Las Vegas. After lunch, arrive and transfer to the hotel. Enjoy a city tour featuring Bellagio's colorful fountain, Treasure Island's pirate ships, Stratosphere Tower, and more. Explore Downtown Vegas and catch a free show at Fremont Street. High Roller experience included.
After breakfast, embark on a Grand Canyon Bus Tour with Skywalk (Air Optional). In the evening, opt for a thrilling Helicopter Ride over nighttime Vegas. Enjoy free shows like Sirens of Treasure Island. Conclude with dinner and an overnight stay.
Have breakfast and fly to Buffalo. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Conclude with dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy breakfast, then board the renowned "Maid of the Mist" boat. Proceed to New York and check in for an overnight stay
After breakfast, enjoy a city tour encompassing landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building (86th floor view), Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, and more. Visit One World Trade Center observatory. Conclude with dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Visit the Amish Village, explore the Amish Farmhouse with a 90-minute narrated bus tour. Proceed to enjoy a show at the Sight and Sound Theatre. Experience the most epic stories as they come to life on a panoramic stage! Sight & Sound Theatres offers unforgettable and uplifting shows. Check-in at the hotel, and overnight in Lancaster.
Have breakfast, check out, and board the long distance coach for Washington DC. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Conclude with dinner and an overnight stay.
Have breakfast, visit the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Enjoy a full tour of the White House. Stay overnight.
Have breakfast, check out, and depart for Orlando by flight. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Conclude with dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, embark on a half-day tour to NASA. Have lunch and then indulge in a half-day adventure at SEAWORLD. Conclude the day with dinner and an overnight stay.
Start the day with breakfast, followed by a thrilling full-day Disneyland tour. Enjoy lunch in the park and later transfer for dinner. Conclude the day with an overnight stay.
Have breakfast, checkout, and transfer to Miami. After lunch, a short orientation and drop at airport for departure.
Have breakfast, check out and transfer to Port Canaveral for 3 Nights Royal Caribbean cruise. Departure at 4:00PM. Enjoy overnight stay in cruise.
Arrival at the breathtaking Nassau, Bahamas. Spend a full day onboard the cruise, enjoying its amenities, entertainment, and activities in Nassau as you sail to your next destination. Relax, explore, and make the most of your cruise experience.
Arrive at CocoCay, Bahamas. Enjoy a full day aboard the cruise, indulging in various onboard activities, entertainment, dining, and relaxation in CocoCay while cruising to exciting destinations.
After breakfast, disembark from the cruise and transfer to Miami. After lunch, a short orientation and drop at airport for departure.
Cherish the moments shared, the sights explored, and the new connections made as you return home with a heart full of travel stories and a suitcase filled with memories.
- Air Tickets on Economy class fare
- Visa Charges
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Los Angeles
- 02 nights’ accommodation in LasVegas
- 01-night accommodation in Niagara
- 01 Night accommodation in Lancaster
- 02-night accommodation in Washington
- 02-night accommodation in New York
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Orlando
- 03 Nights Cruise from Orlando
- Internal Flight from Las Vegas to Buffalo
- Internal Flight from Washington DC to Orlando
- Daily breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Universal Studios in Los Angeles
- Guided City Tour of Los Angeles
- Guided City Tour of Las Vegas
- Guided City tour of Washington DC
- High Roller with Entrance ticket Grand Canyon BusTour at LasVegas with Skywalk
- Maid of the Mist at Niagara falls
- Tickets to Sight & Sound Theatre show
- Amish County Village tour
- City tour of Washington
- Full-day city tour of New York inclusive of entrance tickets to Empire State
- Building (Standard Ticket), Statue Of Liberty (Ground Access only), etc
- One World Trade Centre with entrance ticket
- Half day NASA tour at Orlando
- Half day Sea World at Orlando
- Full-day Disneyland tour at Orlando
- National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian institution
- Return airport transfers
- Tips to the Driver and Guide
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks & not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and anything which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– In case of currency fluctuations or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
– Advance amount of INR 1,50,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be
– Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– 7-21 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
– 1-7 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
– Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
– Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.