"Europe Unleashed: Unveiling the Continent's Charms"
Welcome to France, Italy, and Vatican, a journey through iconic destinations that exude art, culture, and history. Explore the timeless beauty of Paris, the romantic allure of Venice, the artistic splendor of Florence, and the spiritual magnificence of Vatican City. Indulge in world-class cuisine, stroll through charming streets, and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of these captivating destinations. From the Eiffel Tower to the Colosseum, prepare to be enchanted by the magic of France, Italy, and Vatican.
- Brussels City tour, Grand Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel tower
- Louvre Museum, Bateaux Parisians cruise, the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes
- grottes de l'apparition, Visit to the baths, to Cable Car Ride, Lion Monument
- Glass blowing display, Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier, Papal Basilica
- Basilica of Rome, Vatican Museum, Vatican City with Papal audience.
On arrival at Frankfurt airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the immigration area and will help them to go through the immigrations/customs then to exit the arrival hall to find the coach driver." Dinner and Overnight stay in Frankfurt.
After the breakfast in Frankfurt, Long distance vehicle to transfer you from Frankfurt – Munster. Arrive Munster at 1:30 pm. Then proceed to attend the Ordination function. Dinner and Overnight stay in Munster/ or nearby.
Early breakfast at a hotel long distance vehicle to transfer you from Munster – Brussels. Later proceed to Brussels City tour with a guide. View of Manneken Pis. (A Dutch dialect spoken in Brussels, also known in French as is a famous Brussels landmark. It is a small bronze fountain sculpture depicting a naked little boy urinating into the fountain & basin).
View of Grand Palace. (The Grand Place or Grote Market is the central square of Brussels. It is surrounded by guildhalls, the city's Town Hall, and the Bread house. The square is the most important tourist destination and most memorable landmark in Brussels). Then transfer you from Brussels – Paris by coach. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast in Paris proceed for a full day City tour with a guide (English Speaking). Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacred heart Church (Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris). Entrance to Eiffel tower.The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world.
Later free time for Shopping and for leisure. Later free time at Louvre Museum for a photo stop. (The Louvre or Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums and a historic monument). Later proceed for Bateaux Parisians cruise on the river seine. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After the breakfast long distance coach to transfer you from to Paris - Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre). Arrive at Lourdes, free time for religious activities. Dinner and Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After the breakfast proceed to Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre).
Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadettes visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858). Visit to the baths (or healing waters). Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner and Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After Continental breakfast at hotel, local long distance vehicle to transfer you from Lourdes – Dijon. (Dijon is a city in eastern France, capital of the Côte-d'Or department and of the Burgundy region. The earliest archaeological finds within the city limits of Dijon date to the Neolithic period). Dinner and Overnight stay in Dijon.
After Continental breakfast at hotel, local long distance vehicle to transfer you from Dijon - Engelberg. (Engelberg is a resort town and municipality in the canton of Obwalden in Switzerland. Besides the town of Engelberg, the municipality also includes the settlements of Grafenort, Obermatt and Schwand). Dinner and Overnight stay in Dijon.
After breakfast in Engelberg you will proceed to the Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top return. Voucher is not required for this service long distance vehicle to transfer you to Lucerne 36 kms 00:30 hrs and View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal), View of Spreuerbrucke.(spreuer bridge),view of Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge), Orientation tour with no guide after the tour you will be transferred to hotel and overnight in Engelberg.
After Continental breakfast at Hotel, a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Engelberg – Venice. Then proceed to Venice- Piazza San Marco by private boat (no luggage). Then a walking tour of Venice Island, with a guide (English speaking). Glass blowing display (01:30 hrs).Visit to San Marco Basilica, visit to glass factory including display of glass blowing.
View of bridge of sighs. Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier by private boat (no luggage) long distance vehicle to transfer you to Padua. Dinner and Overnight stay in Padua.
Continental breakfast at hotel, visit St. Anthony of Padua (The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua (A Roman church and minor basilica in Padua, northern Italy. Although the Basilica is visited as a place of pilgrimage by people from all over the world, it is not the titular cathedral of the city, a title belonging to the Cathedral-Basilica of St. Mary of Padua). Then transfer you from Padua – Assisi.
Lunch at local restaurant. Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. This basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy. Visit the Santa Maria Degli Angeli, is a church situated in the plain at the foot of the hill of Assisi, Italy (English speaking guide for 2 hrs). Then transfer you from Assisi – Rome. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed for full day sightseeing with a Guide (English speaking). Visit the Basilica of Rome. The St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus).
Entrance to Vatican City with Papal audience. Entrance to the Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world) and. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After Continental breakfast in hotel proceed to the Airport
Arrive at your Hometown.
- 12 nights’ accommodation in 3/
- 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Return Economy class air tickets.
- Visa Charges.
- Travel Insurance up to age 69 worth premium INR 1,000/-
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- All prevailing Taxes
- Tips to Guides and drivers.
- Tour manager from Royal Omania
- Cap and bag from Royal Omania
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and any
- thing which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.