"Europe Unleashed: Unveiling the Continent's Charms"
Welcome to France, Italy, and Vatican, a journey through iconic destinations that exude art, culture, and history. Explore the timeless beauty of Paris, the romantic allure of Venice, the artistic splendor of Florence, and the spiritual magnificence of Vatican City. Indulge in world-class cuisine, stroll through charming streets, and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of these captivating destinations. From the Eiffel Tower to the Colosseum, prepare to be enchanted by the magic of France, Italy, and Vatican.
- Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, the Papal Basilica, St. Francis of Assisi
- Santa Maria Degli Angeli, Piazza Della signori, Ponte Vecchio.
- Golden Roof, Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Lion Monument, Black Forest Clock Center
- Beautiful Rhine Falls, Notre Dame Cathedral, grottes de l'appnaritio, Visit to the baths
- Retiro Park, view of Royal Palace, Santa Theresa convent, Jeronimos Monastery
On arrival at the airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the immigration area and will help them to go through the immigrations/customs then to exit the arrival hall to find the coach driver."Evening City tour with no guide. Overnight in Rome.
Continental breakfast in Hotel. English speaking guide for full day sightseeing Visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus). Overnight in Rome.
Continental breakfast in Hotel. Entrance to Vatican City with Papal audience. Lunch in an Indian restaurant. Continental breakfast at the hotel. Lunch at a local restaurant. Entrance to Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world) and Sistine Chapel. Dinner in an Indian restaurant. Long distance vehicle to transfer you to Assisi.
Continental breakfast in Hotel. Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. This basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy..Visit the Santa Maria Degli Angeli is a church situated in the plain at the foot of the hill of Assisi, Italy (English speaking guide for 2 hrs). Dinner in an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Pisa.
Hot buffet breakfast at hotel. Guide (English speaking) (1 hr) for city tour on foot. Guide duration (1 hr) for city on foot. Then transfer to the Pisa View of Leaning tower (outside view only). 20 minutes walking distance from coach drop off point long distance vehicle for city- half day sightseeing tour with guide ( English speaking) – Hotel. Guide duration. Entrance to ferragamo shop without reservation view of Piazza Della signoria (signori square) 15 minutes walking distances from coach drop off point view of Piazzale Michelangelo. View of Ponte Vecchio, 15 minutes walking distance from coach drop off point. Dinner at hotel: Overnight in Mestre.
Continental breakfast at Hotel, long distance vehicle to transfer you from Mestre to Innsbruck. Then proceed to Venice- Piazza San Marco by private boat (no luggage). Venice Island, guide (English speaking) for half day sightseeing tour on foot (01:30 hrs) Glass blowing display (01:30 hrs).Visit to San Marco Basilica, visit to glass factory including display of glass blowing.
View of bridge of sighs. Assistant (English speaking) for Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier by private boat (no luggage) long distance vehicle to transfer you to Venice. Dinner at hotel: 3 course menu, long distance travel to the end of the day. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Continental breakfast at hotel local long distance vehicle to transfer you from Innsbruck to Engelberg. From all major cities in Austria, Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol province, has the most picturesque backdrop: nestled in the gorgeous deep valley of the River Inn, between the scenic Karwendel Mountains to the north and Tuxer Mountains to the south. Orientation tour with no guide.
View Swarovski Crystal World. View of Golden Roof. One of the most well known and recognized buildings is a centuries old building in the Old Town Pedestrian Zone and probably one of the most photographed spots in Innsbruck Dinner at Hotel, 3 course menu. Long distance vehicle to end for the day. Overnight at Engelberg.
After the breakfast you will proceed to the Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top return. Voucher is not required for this service long distance vehicle to transfer you to Lucerne 36 kms 00:30 hrs and View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal),View of Spreuerbrucke.(spreuer bridge),view of Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge),Orientation tour with no guide after the tour you will be transferred to a hotel and overnight in Engelberg.
View of Cuckoo and Drubba clocks. The clocks available at our Black Forest Clock Center offer a wide selection of cuckoo clocks, wall clocks, grandfather clocks and here you can also see a 15 minute demonstration of the story of the development of the making of the cuckoo clock.
The Cuckoo clocks are made in a place around 6 kilometres away from Titisee known as Hönes cuckoo clocks. They are very famous and they make original black forest clocks. Drubba was founded around 1955 in the Black Forest- Germany's most popular holiday destination. View the Beautiful Rhine Falls. Enroute packed lunch box. Dinner and overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast in Paris proceed for a full day sightseeing tour with a guide (English Speaking). (Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region; its region is the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organisations.
Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacred heart Church Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris No guiding inside the Cathedral. Visit the church in silence. And proceed for One hour Bateaux Parisians cruise on the river seine Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included.
The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After the breakfast proceed to Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre).
Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadette's visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) included; Visit to the baths (or healing waters). Attend mass, view of Eucharistic Procession and blessing of the sick included. Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner at a Hotel. Overnight stay in Lourde.
Early breakfast at hotel * long distance vehicle to commence services long distance vehicle to transfer you from Zaragoza -Madrid. Arrive Madrid and half day sightseeing tour with guide (English speaking) Visit of Retiro Park (is the one of the largest parks of the city of Madrid, Spain), and view of Plaza Espana.(is a large square, and popular tourist destination, located in central Madrid) And view of Royal Palace (is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, but is only used for state ceremonies). And then proceed to The Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar (better known simply as El Pilar) .It is reputed to be the first church dedicated to Mary in history and one of two major cathedrals in the heart of Zaragoza, Spain. Dinner and Overnight stay in Avila.
After the breakfast, proceed for the Holy Mass and then transfer to Avila. Long distance vehicle to transfer you from Avila to Fatima. According to the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. Visit to Basilica of Our Lady (is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world).visit to the house of Francisco and Jacinta. Then visit the chapel of apparitions. Visit to Santa Teresa convent is one of two main destinations for Catholic pilgrims to Ávila. (Museum not included).
Entrance to Santo Tomas Monasteryit has three beautiful cloisters the most notable of which is the Reyes (Kings) Cloister. (Cloister & chorus only). Voucher is not required for this service. Entrance to the Jeronimos Monastery (Belem) including view of the Tomb of Vasco Da Gama and the cloisters. Visit St. Antony’s Cathedral Santo Antonio (better known as Saint Anthony of Padua), revered as a matchmaker, protector of young brides, and patron of the lost and found, and was actually born in Lisbon. Dinner and overnight stay in Lisbon/ Fatima.
Continental breakfast in Hotel. Proceed to the Airport
Arrival at Cochin International Airport
- 12 nights’ accommodation in 3/
- 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Return Economy class air tickets.
- Visa Charges.
- Travel Insurance up to age 69 worth premium INR 1,000/-
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- All prevailing Taxes
- Tips to Guides and drivers.
- Tour manager from Royal Omania
- Cap and bag from Royal Omania
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and any
- thing which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.