"Turkish Delights: Unveiling the Charms of Turkey"
Welcome to Turkey, a captivating blend of ancient history, vibrant culture, and stunning landscapes. Explore the architectural marvels of Istanbul, where East meets West at the crossroads of civilizations. Discover the fairy-tale-like landscapes of Cappadocia, with its surreal rock formations and hot air balloon rides. Immerse yourself in the ancient ruins of Ephesus, the tranquil beauty of Pamukkale’s terraces, and the pristine beaches along the turquoise coast. Indulge in the flavors of Turkish cuisine, experience traditional hospitality, and witness the rich tapestry of traditions that make Turkey a truly unique destination. Get ready to be enchanted by the wonders of this remarkable country.
- Mor Abraham Monastery, Urfa Market, Mosaic Museum, Grotto Of St. Peter
- St. Paul’s Well, UluCami Mosque, Gate of Cleopatra, Temple of Artemis
- Grotto of the Apocalypse, Temple of Apollo, Colosseum, Vatican Museum
On arrival at Istanbul Airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the arrival.. Short city tour of Istanbul Then transfer you to the Hotel by Coach. Dinner and Overnight stay in Istanbul.
After breakfast proceed to City Tour. Dinner and Overnight stay in Istanbul.
After Areakfast proceed to the Airport for the early flight to Mardin.Arrive atMardin. (Mardin is a city in southeastern Turkey. The capital of Mardin Province). Visit Midyat(Midyat is a town in Mardin Province of Turkey. The ancient city is the center of a centuries-old Hurrian/Hurrian town in Southeast-Turkey, widely familiar under its Syriac name TurAbdin).Visit Mor Abraham Monastery. Visit Mor Gabriel Monastery. Visit Syriac Jacobite Monastery of deyrulzafaran. Dinner and Overnight stay in Mardin.
After Breakfast you will be transferred to Urfa.(Şanlıurfa, often simply known as Urfa in daily language, in ancient times Edessa, is a city with 482,323 inhabitants in south-eastern Turkey, and the capital of Şanlıurfa Province. It is a city with primary Kurdish and Arabic population). Visit to the Cave where according to the belief Abraham was born and lake which was formed where he has thrown into the fire.
Visit Urfa Market.(It’s a pleasure to get lost in the twisting maze of Urfa’s historical market, bursting with colorful fabrics, exotic spices and artisan copperware while remarkably free from sales pressure).Visit Harran.(Harran was a major ancient city in Upper Mesopotamia whose site is near the modern village of Altınbaşak, Turkey, 24 miles southeast of Şanlıurfa). Dinner and Overnight stay in Urfa.
After Breakfast you will be transferredto Antakya. (Antakya is the seat of the Hatay Province in southern Turkey, near the border with Syria). After Lunch visit Mosaic Museum. (This Museum displays one of the richest collections of Roman and Byzantine Mosaics in the world). Visit the Grotto Of St. Peter. (Designated by theVatican as a place of pilgrimage, where the Apostle Peter allegedly preached).
Drive through the Plain of Issus. (Issus is an ancient settlement on the strategic coastal plain straddling the small Pinarus river below the navigationally difficult inland mountains towering above to the east in the Turkish Province of Hatay, near the border with Syria). Continue to Tarsus. (Birth place of St. Paul). Visit St. Paul’s Well. Later visit UluCami Mosque and VisitEski Mosque as well as the Gate of Cleopatra. (Marl Anthony ailed with Cleopatra VII in Tarsus).Then you will be transferred to Adana. Dinner and overnight stay in Adana.
In the morning proceed to take flight from Adana to Izmir. (Izmir is a large metropolis in the western extremity of Anatolia and the third most populous city in Turkey, after Istanbul and Ankara). Pergamon one of the Seven Churches to see the Acropolis with Alter of Zeus (Throne of Satan), the theatre and Ascceluapin (the ancient medical center). We next drive to Thyarita another of the Seven Churches, Lydia of Thyarita, whom Paul met outside the city of Philippi (Act 16:14) was a seller of purple goods.
Smyrna holds a significant place in early church history. It was the home of several early martyr-saints, including Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna. After we drive to Izmir. Dinner and overnight in Izmir.
We drive to another of the Seven Churches and the most picturesque as we visit Sardes. John told the Christians of Sardis that the letter in Revelation was from "the One who holds the seven spirits of God, the seven stars". He admonished them to "wake υρ and ρυt some strength into what is left". We will see the temple of Artemis with and early Byzantine Church.
Next we drive to Philadelphia which was the least distinguished of the cities of the Seven Churches. We finish our day with a visit to PammukaleHierapolisas listed in the New Testament along with Laodicia as the center of Epaphara’s work ( Colossians 4:13). Dinner and overnight in Pammukale.
After breakfast today we drive via Kusadasi to Ephesus, (Acts 17 and Revelation 2:1), the Greek colony founded by the Athenians. Here history truly comes to life; walking towards the ancient harbor down a marble road rutted by the wheels of countless chariots.
You pass architectural masterpieces like the Magnesian Gate and the Library of Celsus before arriving to the Great Amphitheater where Paul spoke to the Ephesians. You will visit the Basilica of John, and the site of the Temple of Artemis, another one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
Tour Monastery and Grotto of St John. Depart from the port of Scalaand enjoy a short drive to the village of Chora, where the Monastery of St. John is built within the walls of a strong fortification. As you walk uphill towards the entrance of the monastery marvel at this magnificent structure, which was built 900 years ago. View the courtyard, the monks’ dining room and the old bakery before you visit the main church noted for its outstanding frescoes and interior decoration. Next, visit the small museum where priceless ecclesiastical treasures, books, manuscripts, mosaics, icons, splendid medieval textiles, vestments and jewellery are housed.
Return to your motor coach and continue to the nearby Grotto of the Apocalypse. Walk down the steps to the Grotto of the Apocalypse. Here you will see the niches in the wall that mark the pillow and ledge used as a desk by the author of the Book of the Revelation and the crack in the rock made by the voice of God honoring the Holy Trinity. Afterwards, drive back to the port of Scala and enjoy some free time in this quaint and picturesque town. Overnight ferry to Piraeus, Athens.
Morning city sightseeing of ATHENS which will include a visit to the world renowned Acropolis, with the ruins of the Parthenon, Erechtheum and Propylea. Thereafter we will ascend Mars Hill, where Paul preached. Also, view the Agora (ancient market place, and former centre of Athenian public life), the House of Parliament, Hadrian's Arch, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Palace, now called the Presidential palace. Proceed for a visit to Ancient CORINTH, seeing the Archaelogical Museum the Bema, the Marketplace and Temples. Corinth was home to St.Paul for 18 months. From the Bema at Corinth, paul spoke to the Corinthians about Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The vigorous and mostly Gentile Church he founded here in 50 AD caused him much grief and prompted him to write at least four letters to them. Visit the ruins of the ancient city where Paul worked with Aquila and Priscilla. See the remains of first century shops, the agora where Paul's traial by Gallio took place, the Foutain of Peirence, Temple of Apollo. On the way to Athens, stop for a few minutes at the Corinth Canal,which separates Peloponesefrom the Greek Mainland and connects the Ionian and Aegean Seas. Drive to Athensfor dinner and overnight.
In the morning proceed to Thessaloniki. In the morning proceed for Thessaloniki tour. Continue to Thessaloniki. St. Paul preached in Thessalonica during the winters of 49-50 AD and wrote two epistles to the ancient Thessalonians. Dinner and overnight in Thessaloniki.
In the morning proceed to Philippi. (According to the New Testament, in AD 49 or 50 the city was visited by the apostle Paul who was guided there by a vision (Acts 16:9- 10).Proceed to Kavala, guided city tour. Dinner and Overnight stay in Thessaloniki.
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to catch flight to Rome. Proceed to Rome City tour. View of Colosseum. (The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre is an elliptical amphitheater in the Centre of the city of Rome, Italy) & San Sebastian Catacombs. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After breakfast, visit Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world).
Visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus). Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
Proceed to the Airport.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.