Experience Holy Land - Where the Bible comes Alive
Welcome to the Holy Land, a land steeped in spirituality and ancient history. Journey through sacred sites that hold deep religious significance, from Jerusalem’s Old City with its holy sites to the serene shores of the Sea of Galilee. Experience the profound spirituality, cultural richness, and awe-inspiring landscapes that make the Holy Land a pilgrimage of a lifetime. Immerse yourself in the stories, traditions, and mystical aura of this extraordinary destination.
- Madaba (the city of Mosaics) Greek Orthodox Church of St. George
- Mount Nebo, View across the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea
- Church of the Multiplication, Church of the Beatitudes, Church of Primacy of Peter, Mensa Christy
- Chapel of the Flagellation, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Last Supper Room, Church of Visitation, Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree, Dead Sea, Ein Karem
- Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, Shepherds field in Bethlehem, Church of Nativity, Grotto of St. Jerome
- Qumran caves, Statue of Loth’s wife, Red Sea
- Mt Sinai, St. Catherine Monastery
- Pyramids, Sphnix, Old Cairo, Christain Church, Egyptian Museum
Ahlan Wa Sahlan – Welcome to Amman, Capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Arriving at Queen Alia Airport, meet & assist through all formalities, dinner overnight stay in Amman
After breakfast Proceed to visit Madaba (the city of Mosaics) Greek Orthodox Church of St. George, Mount Nebo: The trip south of Amman along the 5,000 years old King’s Highway is one of the most memorable journeys in the Holy Land, passing through a string of ancient sites of Jordan, the memorial of Moses, and the presumed site of the prophet’s death and burial place. From a platform in front of the church one can enjoy a breathtaking view across the Jordan Valley Overnight stay at Amman.
After Breakfast, Check-out hotel. Proceed to Sheik Hussein Bridge to cross the border. Complete the customs & emigration formalities. Enter into Israel. Visit Mount Tabor. Lunch at Restaurant. Then Visit Nazareth the boyhood town of Jesus and home of Mary and Joseph and visit the Basilica of the Annunciation built over the grotto where Archangel Gabriel appeared to announce that she would bear a son, Jesus.
We also stop by Joseph’s workshop. Then Visit Cana where Jesus performed his first Miracle, changing water into wine at the wedding feast. Check-in hotel. Overnight stay at Tiberias.
After Breakfast, Check-out Hotel. Visit Capernaum – the centre of Jesus’ ministry after he left Nazareth we stop at Tabgha – the Church of the Multiplication of the Five Loaves and Two Fishes and the expressive church of the Beatitudes, where Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount. This morning we drive through the landscapes of Galilee and later for a ride in a replica of a Galilean fishing boat of that time, on the Sea of Galilee and where Jesus calmed the storm and walked on the water. We make a stop at St. Peter’s house, the Church of Primacy of Peter and the place where Jesus bestowed St. Peter with his authority. This is believed to be the place where Jesus dined with his disciples, the flat rock known as Mensa Christy, Chris’s table to commemorate this event Lunch.
Visit Yardenit on the Jordan River, the traditional Baptismal site. , Proceed to Bethlehem to Jerusalem Check-in hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at Bethlehem.
After Breakfast. Then proceed to the pools of Beit Hasda, where Jesus held the crippled man. And from there we take the Via Dolorosa (Way of Grief), traditionally accepted as the last route trodden by Jesus. Follow the 14 Stations of the Cross to Golgotha, the place where Jesus was crucified marking significant events along the route. Also visiting Garden Tomb, You will see the Pilate’s Judgments Hall, the Chapel of the Flagellation where according to tradition, the Roman soldiers scourged Jesus and placed a crown of thorns on His head the Ecce Homo Arch and the Convent of the Sisters of Zion.
Early tradition held that Pontius Pilate stood here and thundered “Ecce Homo!” Which means “Behold the man?” Which is what Pilate said when he presented Jesus to the crowd? However, we now know that pagan Emperor Hadrian constructed the arch. Below the Convent are the Lithotrities where Jesus was publicly tried and where the Roman soldiers mocked him. The last 5 Stations of the Cross are inside the Church of the Holy Sepulcher visible from the distance with two silver domes. Also “The Tomb” widely believed to be the part of the stone that covered Jesus Tomb. Visit the Cenacle – Last Supper Room, the tomb of King David).
Proceed to the Jewish quarter to the Wailing Wall, which is the holiest place for the Jewish religion. Lunch. Visit EinKarem, located in the hills next to a little spring. This is the city of Judah and Birthplace of John the Baptist, son of Elizabeth & Zechariah and the Church of Visitation. Then visit Jericho where we stop and view Qarantal, the traditional Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree. It is also the place where Jesus stopped on the way to Jerusalem, on the Eve of the Passover and where Jesus cured the blind man during his stay at Zachaeus house.
Proceed to Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth (1305 ft. below sea level), again make a brief stop at a private beach and take the opportunity to float in the salty buoyant water, rich in minerals Back to hotel. overnight stay at Bethlehem
After breakfast, Proceed to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. Visit sanctuaries of Pater Nester Ascension. Walk along the Palm Sunday road down to the chapel of Dorminous Flevit where Jesus wept over eminent destruction of Jerusalem and Garden of Gethsemani. where Jesus prayed while Judah betrayed him to the Romans. Visit the Basilica of agony and Tomb of St. Mary. Visit the Church of St. Peter of Gallicantu, which symbolizes Peter’s Denial of Jesus as he has prophesied at the Last Supper and then visit the traditional house of high priest, Caiaphas, where Jesus was imprisoned.
Then proceed to the shepherds field in Bethlehem, which is located in the Judah province. It was here that the Angel announced the birth of Jesus to the shepherds of Bethlehem during the reign of King Herod. Also, here David tended his flocks until he was anointed King of Israel .After lunch , visit the Church of Nativity – the birthplace of Jesus and the City of David, Manager Square; Crusaders Cloister Grotto of St. Jerome. Then we visit Milk Grotto. Overnight stay at Bethlehem.
Visit to Bethany, the house of Martha, Mary and Lazarus. . On the way, view Qumran caves, view statue of Loth’s wife. Arrive at Tabha. Enter into Egypt. Complete the emigration and customs formalities. Check–in hotel after lunch we proceed to the Red Sea beach for free time. Over night stay at Tabha/Nuweiba.
After breakfast proceed to Sinai. Visit St. Catherine Monastery. Set beneath the mountain where Moses is said to have received the Ten Commandments. Saint Catherine Monastery has been one of the world’s great centers of religious pilgrimage for over fifteen centuries. Within its imposing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures. And a 6th century church reputed to lie directly on the site of the Burning Bush.
View the beautiful and historical Sinai Mountains and then proceed to Cairo Check-in hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast visit to Pyramids, Sphinx, Old Cairo, Christians Church. However, we traditionally begins with the visit of the Holy Family to Egypt. Evening proceeds to Cruising on the River Nile. Dinner & Overnight stay in Cairo.
After Breakfast, Visit the Egyptian Museum. Proceed to Airport for Check-in and return to Hometown.
Arrive at your Home Town.
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner
- All Taxes
- Visa Fees
- Border Tax
- 3* & 4* Star hotel stay
- Sightseeing in an AC coach
- Service of local guides
- Personal expenses
- Telephone charges
- Laundry charges
- Shopping expenses
– All meals are provided in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
– The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
– The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
– NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
– Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
– Original Passport or Passport copy
– Passport with minimum validity of 6 months
– Two Passport size photographs
– Advance of Rs 20000/- Per person (Non Refundable)
– Any change in Airline or Hotel charge will affect the tour cost.
– The company has the right to postpone or cancel the tour and also change the flight without prior notice.
– The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries occurred during the travel. We advice to take Travel Insurance.
– 100% Cancellation charge apply if cancelled within 7 days of travel.
– Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
– Any service provided apart form the group is charged extra
Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver.
– The company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation, suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality.
– The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Royal Omania or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Royal Omania, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Royal Omania and shall always keep Royal Omania or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
– No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 30 days from the end of our services.