Embark on a Spiritual Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
A one of its kind Premium Pilgrimage Package, Designed and Led by Rev. Sleeba Kattumangattu Cor Episcopa -‘The Good Shepherd to the Holy Land’ with 3 decades of experience in this specialist domain, with an unbeatable record of conducting over 3,500 pilgrimages to the Holy Land, with over 3,50,000 pilgrims from across the world.
- Mount Nebo, Memorial of Moses, Ancient Nabatean capital, Rose-red City
- Nazareth Church of Annunciation, Cana, Mount Tabor, Kibbutz Tour, Modern Dairy Farm
- Mount of Beatitude, Tabaha, Sea of Galilee, Bahai Garden, Stella Maria’s Church, Elijah’s Cave.
- Church of Ascension, Church of Peter Noster, St. Jerome’s Grotto, St. Mark Convent
- Supper Room, Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, Upper Room, Mount of Temptation, Sycamore Tree
- Qumran Caves, Statue of Loth’s wife, St. Catherine Monastery, Egyptian Museum
- Pyramids, Sphinx, Old Cairo, Egyptian Christian Church, Papyrus Gallery, Perfume Factory,
➤ Departure from Kochi or any other airport from the country of your choice.
➤ Arrive at Queen Alia International Airport, Jordan. Meet and assist through all formalities.
➤ Proceed to visit Mount Nebo. The trip south of Amman along the 5,000 years old King’s Highway is one of the most memorable journeys in the Holy Land, passing through a string of ancient sites of Jordan, the Memorial of Moses, and the presumed site of the Prophet’s death and burial place.
➤ After breakfast, departure via the Desert Highway to Petra.
➤ The visit to the ancient Nabatean capital starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the Siq, a long narrow fissure between two overhanging cliffs.
➤ The tour then proceeds to gradually unfold the mysteries of the Rose-red City with its spectacular treasury, Royal Tombs, Burial Chambers, and High Places of Sacrifice, and late afternoon we return to Amman. Dinner and overnight stay at Amman.
➤ After breakfast, we proceed to the Israel border. We arrive at the Holy Land, welcomed by our Guide, at the border.
➤ Proceed to Nazareth Church of Annunciation, Mary’s House, and St. Joseph’s Workshop. Visit Cana, where we renew our marriage vows at the place where Jesus performed his First Miracle of changing water into wine.
➤ Proceed to Mount Tabor in a private taxi. Mount Tabor is believed to be the place of the Transfiguration of Jesus Christ, where Jesus began to radiate light and conversed with Moses and Elijah.
➤ Dinner and overnight stay at Nazareth / Tiberius.
➤ After breakfast, it’s Kibbutz Tour time - Field tours of Mango and Banana Farms, extensive briefing on irrigation, fertilizers, pest control, climate control, etc.
➤ At the farm, we are explained about the production of the next generation of saplings, its special climate control systems and irrigation techniques, sterile rooms (no entry), and much more.
➤ Then we visit a Modern Dairy Farm. This will cover all aspects of animal husbandry, optimum production techniques, housing, environment control, vaccination, disease prevention, compost manufacture from manure, and selection of calves.
➤ NB: The destinations and experience in the agricultural tour part of the package may vary according to seasons, harvest times, farm and farm personnel availability, etc., but we promise to give you a unique experience in the best farms/projects available on each tour.
➤ After that, we head to Mount of Beatitude where Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount.
➤ Continue to Capernaum, where we visit Jesus Synagogue and the House of St. Peter.
➤ Proceed to the Primacy of Peter, where Jesus appeared to his disciples after the Resurrection and where he performed the Miraculous Catch of the 153 fishes and conferred Church authority upon Peter.
➤ Continue on to Tabgha, the traditional site of the multiplication of loaves and fish, followed by a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
➤ We travel to Ardon where we renew our baptismal vows right at the Jordan River.
➤ Dinner and overnight stay at Nazareth / Tiberius.
➤ After breakfast, we proceed to Haifa.
➤ Visit includes Bahai Garden, Stella Maria’s Church, and Elijah’s Cave. Then, we drive through Acre and Caesarea.
➤ We move along the coastal road to visit the old city of Jaffa (Joppa) and see the Church dedicated to St. Peter commemorating his miraculous healing of Tabita.
➤ Travel via Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. We visit Mount of Olives and the Church of Ascension, and the Church of Peter Noster.
➤ Descend to Dominus Levity where Jesus wept over Jerusalem. Proceed to the Garden of Gethsemane via Palm Sunday Road, Basilica of the Agony, the Tomb of St. Mary, the Traditional House of Caiaphas, where Peter denied Jesus thrice, and where Jesus was kept in the dungeon.
➤ Dinner and overnight stay at Jerusalem / Bethlehem
➤ After breakfast, we proceed to Bethlehem, the Shepherd’s Field and the Church of Nativity, the Birth Place of Lord Jesus.
➤ We enter the Old City and continue on foot to the Church of Condemnation and Flagellation, where we begin the Via Dolorosa.
➤ The last five Stations of the Cross are situated inside the Holy Sepulchre. Follow the footsteps of Lord Jesus on his way to Calvary, culminating the journey to Golgotha, and the place of the tomb itself - the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
➤ Visit St. Mark Convent, the traditional site where Mary went to sleep after Crucifixion. Then, we visit Last Supper Room, where we remember the Last Supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles on Pentecost, and Ein Karem, one of the most beautiful settings near Jerusalem, located in the hills, next to a little spring.
➤ Though a small Judean village, the area is important to Christian visitors because of the memory of a priest named Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth who lived in the hilly area of Judea.
➤ We also visit Yad Vashem (Holocaust Memorial Museum). Dinner and overnight stay at Jerusalem / Bethlehem.
➤ After breakfast, we visit the Western Wall considered to be the holiest site for the Jews, and Mount Zion.
➤ Then, we walk to the Dormition Abbey and the traditional site of the Tomb of King David (with a visit to the Upper Room).
➤ Visit Bethany, the House of Martha, Mary and Lazarus (Lazarus Tomb).
➤ Proceed to Jericho. See Mount of Temptation and the Sycamore Tree.
➤ Then, proceed to the Dead Sea. At the very lowest point on earth lies a natural wonder replete with a unique ecosystem, breathtaking desert views, and mineral treasures that have been attracting visitors for thousands of years - The Dead Sea.
➤ Dinner and overnight stay at Jerusalem / Bethlehem.
➤ Breakfast at the hotel, and then check-out. Proceed to Taba.
➤ On the way, view Qumran Caves and the Statue of Loth’s wife.
➤ We shall drop by the Red Sea for a few minutes.
➤ Arrive at Taba. Finish the customs and emigration formalities at the Israel side and enter Egypt.
➤ Complete the emigration and customs formalities there. Evening is free for visit and swimming at the Red Sea.
➤ Dinner and overnight stay at Red Sea Resort.
➤ After breakfast, proceed to Sinai.
➤ Visit St. Catherine Monastery. Set beneath the mountain where Moses is said to have received the Ten Commandments, Saint Catherine Monastery has been one of the world’s greatest centers of religious pilgrimage for over fifteen centuries. Within its imposing walls, rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures.
➤ Among its treasures is a library of ancient manuscripts and icons second only to the Vatican’s, and a 6th-century church reputed to lie directly on the site of the Burning Bush.
➤ View the beautiful and historical Sinai Mountains. Proceed to Cairo. Check-in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Cairo.
➤ After breakfast, visit the Egyptian Museum at Cairo.
➤ Proceed to Cairo Airport for final departure.
➤ Arrive at your respective airport.
- Air Fares
- All taxes
- Visa fees
- Border tax
- 4 star / 5 star hotel stay on twin or triple sharing basis
- Sightseeing in air-conditioned coach
- Full days of tour with the service of local guides
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Daily buffet
- Breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner.
- Personal expenses
- Medical insurance
- Telephone charges
- Laundry charges
- Beverages / Any kind of drinks, Shopping expenses
- Plus anything which is not mentioned in the ‘tour fare includes’ list given above.
– Booking / Advance amount: Rs 60,000 Per Person.
– Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
– Passport copy.
– Pan card copy.
– Two Passport size photographs. All, to be submitted at our office, 30 days prior to the departure date.
NB: Upon tour fee payment, 5% TCS (Tax Collected at Source) is mandatory. This amount shall be refunded upon filing tax returns from your side
(1) Should carry a valid Covid19 vaccination certificate [full dose].
(2) Your routine medicines for personal ailments, for at least 15 days, should be carried with you.
(3) Any change in airline or hotel charge will affect the tour cost.
(4) The company has the right to postpone or cancel the tour and also change the flight without prior notice.
(5) The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries that may occur
during the tour.
(6) 100% Cancellation charge apply if cancelled within 7 days of travel.
(7) Once the tour has commenced, no refund is made for unused services.
(8) Any service provided apart from the group, is charged extra.
(9) Visa issuance is the sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
(10) The company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, insurance, accident, delay, cancellation, suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality.
(11) The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Royal Omania or its employees, or directors, and shall also indemnify Royal Omania, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Royal Omania and shall always keep Royal Omania or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
(12) No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 30 days from the end of our services.