"From Sacred Grounds to Dazzling Skies: Unveiling the Holy Land & Dubai's Extraordinary Charms"
Embark on a transformative journey to the Holy Land and Dubai, where spirituality and opulence converge. Explore sacred sites of profound religious significance in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Nazareth. Immerse yourself in the vibrant cultures and ancient history. Then, venture to the modern marvels of Dubai, where towering skyscrapers and luxury await. Indulge in world-class shopping, pristine beaches, and unforgettable desert safaris. Experience the perfect blend of spirituality and extravagance on this extraordinary expedition through the Holy Land and Dubai.
- Mount Nebo – Madaba - Bridge – Nazareth – Cana Jesus 1st Miracle
- Mt. of Beatitudes – Capernaum – Tabgha – St Peter – Jordan River
- Mt. Tabor – Haifa –Caesarea – Tel Aviv (Jaffa)-Bethlehem
- Mt. of Olives - Mt. Zion - EinKarem – Bethany
- Old City of Jerusalem – Wailing Wall -Jericho – Dead Sea-Taba boarder – Nuweiba
- Nuweiba – St Catherine- Cairo
- Holy Family Church –Cairo Museum - Nile Cruise
- Desert Safari, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Mosque
Meeting the group by our Tour leader at Mumbai International Airport at (1:00am in the morning), Departure in the morning to Amman. After the Immigration clearance proceed to the hotel and check in to the hotel evening dinner & overnight in the hotel. Amman
After Breakfast check out from the hotel & then proceed to to visit Mount Nebo & madaba church then continue to sheik Hussein border which take 2 hours Welcome arrival to the Bridge by our guide, assist with the formalities, then on proceed to Nazareth , after our lunch will proceed, where Jesus spent his boyhood and lived with Joseph and Mary (Luke 1:26-38) visit the Annunciation Church,’ the announcement of the Angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary of the approaching virgin birth” (Luke 1:26-38) visit the St. Joseph the Carpenter and Mary’s Well, (4:00pm).
Proceed to Cana where Jesus did his first Miracle “the transformation of water into wine” (John 2:1-11, 4:46-54). Check in the hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Tiberias.
After Breakfast in the hotel then on proceed to Mt. of Beatitudes (8: am, will take 1 hours’ drive) where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1-8). Then on to Capernaum where Jesus used to live and heal the sick preaching in the synagogue and performing miracles (Matthew 9:1, 4:13).
And then head to Tabgha, visit the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish, Church of St. Peter’s Primacy ends the day with a visit to the Jordan River where Jesus was baptised in the river by John the Baptist (Mark 1:9-11). Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight at hotel Tiberias
After Breakfast in the hotel then on proceed to Mt. Tabor(at 8 am- 1 hour drive from the hotel) - (WE WILL PROVIDE A PRIVATE TAXI) to visit the Basilica of the Transfiguration and then proceed to visit city of Haifa (by 11:30 am-2 hours drive) visit Mount Carmel, visit Stella Maris, And then continue to visit Water Aqueduct in Caesarea, After lunch by 2 :45pm head to Tel Aviv – 2 hours drive- the commercial capital of Israel, then on to Jaffa, to visit Peter’s Church, the Old City of Jaffa.
Proceed to Bethlehem lunch after lunch visit Shepherd field then Bethlehem visit the Nativity Church the birthplace of Jesus Christ. Then Check into your hotel for dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel. Bethlehem
After Breakfast in the hotel and then visit Mt. of Olives (07.30am)to enjoy a majestic panoramic view over Jerusalem from top of the Mountain, visit the Ascension Church, and walk towards the Patter Noster, then on to the Church of Dominos Flevit where Jesus wept over Jerusalem shortly before the destruction of the second temple.
Proceed to visit the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus was captured by the Romans, after he has been betrayed by Judas, then proceed to Mt. Zion, visit St. Peter in Galicuntu, then visit the Upper Room and the Dormition Abbey, proceed to EinKarem to visit the Church of Visitation (Luke 1:39-56). Then head to Bethany – 1 hour from jerusalem will start after lunch by 2:00pm)to visit Lazarus Tomb and Mary Martha Lazarus church. Then Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After Breakfast in the hotel, (7:30 am) check out then proceed to Enter the Old City of Jerusalem from Lion’s Gate to visit St. Anne’s Church the Pool of Bethesda, then through the Stations of the cross visit the Golgotha & the Holy Sepulcher church, visit the Empty Tomb of Jesus then on to the Cardo, and the Jewish Quarter, visit the Wailing wall from there have a panoramic view of the Mosque of Omar.
Then proceed to Jericho, visit the Sycamore Tree (Zechariahs the tax collector climbed the tree to view Jesus), and view Mt. of Temptation where Jesus was tempted by the devil. After lunch visit to the Dead Sea the lowest spot on earth and latter enjoy a dip in the Salty Water (from 1.30pm to 3.00 pm).After that proceed to Taba border by 3 pm (3 hours drive to tabha After the Emigration Formalities check in to Taba Hilton Hotel Dinner & overnight in Taba hotel.
After breakfast, Check out Proceed to St. Catherine We will visit The Foot hills of mount Sinai St Catherine Monastery ,Burning bush, Moses well. After that Proceed to Cairo through Sharm El Sheikh we will use the underwater tunnel of Suez Canal by road, (12 hours)Evening reaching Cairo check in to the hotel dinner & Over night.
After Breakfast proceeds to Visit Coptic Cairo Pyramids and Sphinx, We will visit Holy family Church , hanging church and the oldest synagogue in Egypt After lunch proceed to Cairo Museum by late evening 7:00 pm Nile Cruise with dinner. Later drop at airport
On arrival meet your representative outside the baggage hall and proceed to Dubai. Enroute city tour. Check In. Later proceed for Dhow Cruise with Dinner. Overnight at Dubai.
Enjoy an American breakfast at the hotel. Today start your day discovering the new and old of Dubai. Start your tour by a photo-stop at the Dubai Creek where you can see the traditional Abra – the water taxi. Later you have some free time at the Dubai Gold Souk and Spice Souk. Drive past the most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque where you can see beautiful Islamic architecture, the Jumeirah Beach and stop for a photo at Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. We will also visit the man made wonder – the Dubai Palm Island and stop outside the Atlantis hotel.
Later drive on the famous Sheikh Zayed road – one of the busiest roads of Dubai and view the Dubai Marina.then visit Burj Khalifa. Later this afternoon, enjoy the adventurous Desert Safari tour, where skilled drivers take you in a private four wheel drive vehicle through huge golden sand dunes up and down. Experience the most thrilling and fulfilling ride of your life. At the desert camp enjoy belly dancing and Tanura – traditional dance show with delicious dinner everything to the visitors. Overnight at Dubai. Breakfast, Lunch and BBQ Dinner in Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel. Free time for Shopping. Abu Dhabi city tour with Miracle Garden. Later transfer you to the airport to board your flight back home.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.