"Pilgrimage of the Soul: Unveiling the Mystical Charms of the Holy Land"
Welcome to the Holy Land, a land steeped in spirituality and ancient history. Journey through sacred sites that hold deep religious significance, from Jerusalem’s Old City with its holy sites to the serene shores of the Sea of Galilee. Experience the profound spirituality, cultural richness, and awe-inspiring landscapes that make the Holy Land a pilgrimage of a lifetime. Immerse yourself in the stories, traditions, and mystical aura of this extraordinary destination.
- Seven Wonders of the World- PETRA, Madaba (the city of Mosaics), Mount Nebo
- Mount of Beatitude, Capernaum, Sea of Galilee, Mount Carmel
- Old City of Jerusalem, Holy Sepulcher, Church of Nativity
- Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, Wailing Wall (Western Wall)
- Egypt – Taba – Red Sea
- St Catherine Monastery, Burning Bush, Cairo
- Sphinx, Pyramids & Museum, Old Cairo
Ahlan Wa Sahlan – Welcome to Amman, Capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Arriving at Queen Alia Airport, meet & assist through all formalities, dinner overnight stay in Amman
After breakfast, we proceed to one of the Seven Wonders of the World- PETRA, The ancient carved city of Petra lies hidden away in the mountains forming the eastern side of the Wadi Araba. We will pass the entrance through the Siq to the Treasury before leading them through the city to the Roman Theatre stopping at the various tombs carved into the cliffs; the guide will introduce many highlights of the city along the way.
Overnight stay in Petra.
After Break visit Madaba (the city of Mosaics ) Greek Orthodox Church of St. George, Mount Nebo: The trip south of Amman along the 5,000 years old King’s Highway is one of the most memorable journeys in the Holy Land, passing through a string of ancient sites of Jordan, the memorial of Moses, and the presumed site of the prophets death and burial place.
After lunch proceed to Sheik Hussein Bridge to cross the border. Complete the customs & emigration formalities. Enter into Israel. Proceed to visit Mt Tabor. Dinner and overnight stay at Nazareth.
After breakfast visit Mount of Beatitude were Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount, Mt.Tabor continue to Capernaum where we visit Jesus synagogue and the House of St. Peter.
Proceed to the Primacy of Peter, where Jesus appeared to his disciples after the Resurrection and where he performed the miraculous catch of the 153 fish and conferred Church authority upon Peter, continue on to Tabgha, the traditional site of the multiplication of loaves and fish After lunch program followed by a boat ride on the sea of Galilee. We travel to Ardent where we renew our baptismal vows right at the Jordan River. Dinner & Overnight stay in Nazareth.
After breakfast proceed to visit Cana where Jesus performed his first Miracle. Visit Nazareth Village and after lunch drive along the coastal area and travel via Haifa to Jerusalem, overnight stay in Jerusalem. Pass through Tel Aviv from Haifa.
Visit Mount Carmel in Haifa and view the bahai Gardens and then proceed to
Jerusalem. Dinner & Overnight stay stay in Jerusalem.
After breakfast, proceed to Jerusalem, we enter the Old City through St. Stephen’s or Lion’s Gate. Continue on foot to the church of Condemnation and Flagellation , where we begin the Via Dolorosa, The last five Stations of the Cross are situated inside the Holy Sepulcher.
The present route, and follow the footsteps of our Lord Jesus on his way to Calvary, culminating the journey to Golgotha and the place of the tomb itself the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Visit the traditional site where Mary went to sleep after Cruzification ( Dormition Abbey ), Last Supper Room, where we remember the Last Supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles on Pentecost. There after walk to the traditional site of the Tomb of King David (visit other Upper room).
Proceed for lunch in Bethlehem, Visit the Shepherd’s Field and the Church of Nativity, the Birth Place of the Lord Jesus, Visit St. Jerome's Grotto where the Bible was translated from Hebrew Dinner & Overnight stay in Jerusalem.
After breakfast Visit Mount of Olives and visit the Church of ascension, the church of Pater Noster, descend to Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over Jerusalem, proceed to the Garden of Gethsemane, Basilica of the Agony and tomb of St. Mary, the traditional, View the Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree, Dead Sea, We end the day with visit to the Western Wailing Wall considered to be the holiest site for the Jews. Visit to Bethany, the house of Martha, Mary and Lazarus.
After breakfast proceed to Egypt border . On the way View Qumran caves, view statue of Lot’s wife Arrive Taba. . Enter into Egypt. Complete the emigration and customs formalities. & check in hotel.
Overnight stay at Taba.
After breakfast proceed to Sinai. Visit St. Catherine Monastery set beneath the mountain where Moses is said to have received the Ten Commandments. Saint Catherine Monastery has been one of the world’s great centers of religious pilgrimage for over fifteen centuries. Within its imposing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures. And a 6th century church reputed to lie directly on the site of the Burning Bush.
View the beautiful and historical Sinai Mountains and then proceed to Cairo Dinner at Restaurant and then check in hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast visit to Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum. Gala Dinner
After breakfast visit to Old Cairo (Holy Family Church) , and then proceed to Airport
- Air tickets
- All taxes
- Visa fees
- Border Tax
- 4 & 5 Star hotel stay on twin & triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 1 Gala Dinner in Cairo with unlimited drinks
- 1 bottle mineral water per person per day
- Sightseeing in air- conditioned coach
- Full days of tour with the service of a local English speaking guide
- Tips to driver and guides
- Experienced tour manager from Royal Omania
- Cap & Bag.
- Personal expenses
- Telephone charges
- Laundry charges
- Shopping expenses
- Plus anything which is not included/mentioned in the tour fare includes’ list given above.
– Any change in Airline or Hotel charge will affect the tour cost.
– The Company has the right to postpone or cancel the tour and also changes the flight without prior notice.
– The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries
occurred during the travel. We advice to take Travel Insurance.
– 100% Cancellation charge apply if cancelled within 7 days of travel.
– Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
– Any service provided apart from the group is charged extra.
– Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
– The company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation, suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality.
– The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Royal Omania or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Royal Omania, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Royal Omania and shall always keep Royal Omania or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
– No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 30 days from the end of our services.
• Wi-Fi only subject to availability
• Tour leader from Omania will be accompanied
– Passport copy
– Passport’s should be valid a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
– Two Passport size photographs
– Non refundable Rs 20000/- Per person