"Europe Unleashed: Unveiling the Continent's Charms"
Welcome to France, Italy, and Vatican, a journey through iconic destinations that exude art, culture, and history. Explore the timeless beauty of Paris, the romantic allure of Venice, the artistic splendor of Florence, and the spiritual magnificence of Vatican City. Indulge in world-class cuisine, stroll through charming streets, and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of these captivating destinations. From the Eiffel Tower to the Colosseum, prepare to be enchanted by the magic of France, Italy, and Vatican.
- Vatican Museum, Colloseum, St. Peter’s Basilica
On arrival at the airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the arrival hall. Proceed to visit the famous Colosseum (Outside view only). Later proceed to hotel" Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After breakfast Entrance to Vatican City with Papal Audience. Later proceed for the Vatican & Rome City Tour. Vatican Museums. Visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus). Visit other major Basilicas if time permits. . Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After breakfast proceed for the religious city tour of Assisi. Visit the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. This basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy. Visit the church of St Calre, Then transfer you to Pisa by Coach. Dinner and Overnight stay in Pisa.
After breakfast in Hotel. View of Leaning tower (outside view only). Proceed for long distance vehicle to transfer you to Padua. Visit St. Anthony of Padua (The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua is a Roman church and minor basilica in Padua, northern Italy). Overnight in Padua /Mestre Area.
After breakfast at the hotel. Then proceed to Venice Island, now you will experience a 2 hour guided walking tour of the Island where you will see the St Mark Basilica (Outside view only) and a beautiful glass Blowing display. Then proceed to Engelberg. You will cross the Italian border watching the amazing Lake Como in Lugano. Overnight stay in Engelberg.
After breakfast you will proceed for the exciting Cable Car Ride to the top of Mt Titlis climbing 10,000 ft above sea level. You will have your Lunch on the. Dinner and Overnight stay in Engelberg.
After Breakfast, a long distance vehicle to proceed to Titisee by coach. View the Cuckoo and Drubba clocks. The clocks available at our Black Forest Clock Center offer a wide selection of cuckoo clocks, wall clocks, grandfather clocks etc. Drubba was founded around 1955 in the Black Forest- Germany's most popular holiday destination. You can also view the beautiful Lake Titisee. Then a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Titisee to Paris by coach. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing tour with an English speaking guide . (Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île- de-France region its region are the world's leading tourism destination. They are houses for UNESCO World HeritageSites and many international organisations Visit the Notre DameCathedral. (Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris. Visit the church in silence).
Proceed for One hour Bateaux Parisians cruise on the river seine together with Entrance to Eiffel tower (level 2 included).The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After the breakfast proceed in a long distance coach to Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre). Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner and Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After breakfast, proceed for a tour in Lourdes. Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadette's visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) Then long distance vehicle to transfer you from Lourdes – Valladolid. Dinner and Overnight stay in Valladolid.
After breakfast, long distance vehicle transfers you to Fatima. (According to the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary
appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta).
Visit the Basilica of Our Lady (is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world). Also visit the Shepherd’s Village, the House of Francesco.Lucio and Jacinta . In the evening proceed for Candle light procession.Dinner and Overnight stay in Fatima.
After Breakfast free for shopping and religious activities. Later proceed to Lisbon. Visit The Santo Jeronimos Monastery where the remains of the famous traveller Vasco da Gama are kept together with a Lisbon city tour. Dinner and Overnight stay in Lisbon
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for the departure flight. Return back with sweet memories.
Arrive at your Hometown.
- 12 nights’ accommodation in 3/
- 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Return Economy class air tickets.
- Visa Charges.
- Travel Insurance up to age 69 worth premium INR 1,000/-
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- All prevailing Taxes
- Tips to Guides and drivers.
- Tour manager from Royal Omania
- Cap and bag from Royal Omania
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and any
- thing which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.