"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Basilica of Our Lady, chapel of apparitions, Santa Theresa convent, Retiro Park
- grottes de l'apparition, Notre Dame Cathedral, Bateaux Parisians cruise
- Black Forest Clock Center, Cable Car Ride, Lion Monument, Glass blowing display
- Basilica of Rome, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel
On arrival at Madrid airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the immigration area and will help them to go through the immigrations/customs then to exit the arrival hall to find the coach driver." Proceed to Fatima. According to the Catholic church, the Virgin Mary appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta.
Visit to Basilica of Our Lady(is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world).visit to the house of Francisco and Jacinta. Then visit the chapel of apparitions. Dinner and Overnight stay in Fatima.
After the breakfast, proceed for the Holy Mass and then transfer to Avila. Long distance vehicle to transfer you from Fatima to Avila. Visit to Santa Teresa convent is one of two main destinations for Catholic pilgrims to Ávila. After the entire sightseeing long distance vehicle to transfer you Madrid to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Madrid
Early breakfast at hotel * Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. half day sightseeing tour with guide (English speaking) Visit to Retiro Park (is the one of the largest parks of the city of Madrid, Spain), and view of Plaza Espana.(is a large square, and popular tourist destination, located in central Madrid) And view of Royal Palace (is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, but is only used for state ceremonies). and then proceed to The Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar (better known simply as El Pilar) .Then proceed to Lourdes Dinner and Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After the breakfast visit Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre).
Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadette's visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) included; Visit to the baths (or healing waters). Attend mass, view of Eucharistic Procession and blessing of the sick included. Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Paris. Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region; its region is the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organizations.Over night in Paris.
After breakfast in Paris proceed for a half day sightseeing tour with a guide (English Speaking). Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacred heart Church Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris No guiding inside the Cathedral. Visit the church in silence.
Proceed for One hour Bateaux Parisians cruise on the river seine Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included.Proceed to Lisieux. Visit the Shrine of St Theresa De Infanti and the city of Lisieux. Return to Paris. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast city tour of Paris and later proceed to Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. Enjoy a 2 hours guided tour of Brussels and enjoy a remarkable Indian lunch or a magnificent local three course European Cuisine . Dinner and overnight stay in Brussels
After the breakfast you will proceed to Titisee, the Blackwood Forest area View of Cuckoo and Drubba clocks. The clocks available at our Black Forest Clock Center offer a wide selection of cuckoo clocks, wall clocks, grandfather clocks and here you can also see a 15 minute demonstration of the story of the development of the making of the cuckoo clock.
The Cuckoo clocks are made in a place around 6 kilometres away from Titisee known as Hönes cuckoo clocks. They are very famous and they make original black forest clocks. Drubba was founded around 1955. Later proceed to Engelberg. Dinner and overnight in Engelberg Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top return.
Voucher is not required for this service long distance vehicle to transfer you to Lucerne 36 kms 00:30 hrs and View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal),View of Spreuerbrucke.(spreuer bridge),view of Kapellbruecke (chapel bridge),Orientation tour with no guide after the tour you will be transferred to a hotel and overnight in Engelberg.
Continental breakfast at hotel Later go for the exciting Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top return. Then transfer you to Lucerne 36 kms 00:30 hrs and View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal),View of Spreuerbrucke.(spreuer bridge),view of Kapellbrücke (chapel bridge),Orientation tour with no guide after the tour you will be transferred to a hotel and overnight in Engelberg.
Continental breakfast at Hotel, long distance vehicle to transfer you from Engelberg to Mestre - 380 kms- 04:30 hrs. Then proceed to Venice- Piazza San Marco by private boat (no luggage). Venice Island, guide (English speaking) for half day sightseeing tour on foot (01:30 hrs) Glass blowing display (01:30 hrs).Visit to San Marco Basilica, visit to glass factory including display of glass blowing.
View of bridge of sighs. Assistant (English speaking) for Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier by private boat (no luggage) long distance vehicle to transfer you to Venice. Dinner at hotel: 3 course menu, long distance travel to the end of the day. Overnight in Padova
Hot buffet breakfast at hotel. Long distance vehicle to transfer you for the guided visit of St Antonio Basilica 1:30 hrs(English speaking) Then transfer to Pisa View of Leaning tower(outside view only). 20 minutes walking distance from the coach drop off point.
Later proceed to Florence. 3 hrs walking tour of Florence. Visit the extraordinarily designed city of Florence. Dinner at hotel: 3 course menu. Overnight in Florence.
Continental breakfast at hotel, proceed to Florence. 3 hrs walking tour of Florence. Visit the extraordinarily designed city of Florence Long distance vehicle to take you to Rome Visit Basilica of Rome, The St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter,one of the twelve apostles of Jesus). Dinner in an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Rome.
Continental breakfast in Hotel. English speaking guide for full day sightseeing. Entrance to Vatican City with Papal audience. Lunch in an Indian restaurant. Entrance to Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world) and Sistine Chapel. Overnight in Rome
Continental breakfast in Hotel.Rome city tour continues. Visit the Trevi fountain and the architectural beauty of the Roman Empire. Visit the Colosseum . Dinner and Overnight in Rome.
After breakfast. Transfer to Airport.
Arrive at Kochi
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.