"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Arc De Tiomphe, Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Champs Elyees
- Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower – 2nd Level, Tulip Gardens
- Madurodam, Porsche Museum, to Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lion Monument, Piazza San Marco, Leaning Tower
- Basillicas, Amphitheatre, Colosseum
Arrive in Paris proceeds to the Hotel, (Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region, its region is the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organisations). later proceed for the Orientation Tour. Dinner and overnight stay in Paris
After breakfast ,depart for a city tour of Paris. Places covered: Arc De Triomphe, Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Champs Elyees, Later visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris No guiding inside the Cathedral Visit the Eiffel Tower – 2nd Level.
The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in establishing shots of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Later proceed for a romantic cruise through the River Seine Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to Amsterdam. We will now visit the most famous and beautiful Keukenhof Tulip Gardens(Garden Europe). Dinner and overnight stay in Amsterdam
After breakfast visit the world famous Madurodam, it is a miniature park and tourist attraction in the Scheveningen district of The Hague in the Netherlands. It is home to a range of 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments.
Later in the long distance coach to Cologne. Visit the Cathedral. Cologne It is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and of the administration of the Archdiocese of Cologne. It is a renowned monument of German Catholicism and Gothic architecture and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1996. Evening, proceed to Coblenz. Dinner and Overnight stay in Coblenz.
After breakfast, proceed to Stuttgart, Visit the famous and exciting Porsche Museum. Then proceed to Zurich Dinner and overnight in Zurich.
After the breakfast proceed to Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer and Lunch on Top . Experience the various activities on top. Later proceed for an Orientation tour of Lucerne with shopping. View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal), view of Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge). Engelberg is the leading mountain resort (Urner Alps) in central Switzerland. In the Middle Ages, Engelberg was known for the educational accomplishments of its Benedictine monastery, the Engelberg Abbey, whose school was well-known and regarded throughout the country. From the 19th Century, Engelberg became internationally known as a resort and spa, but is today visited as much for skiing as for its clean air. With its combination of modern sports facilities and alpine location, Engelberg is a magnet for both summer and winter tours. Dinner and Overnight stay in Zurich
After breakfast proceed to Venice Island via Lugano. Proceed to Piazza San Marco by private boat Walking tour of Venice Island with a local guide (English speaking) View Glass blowing display .Visit to San Marco Basilica(Outside View only), View of bridge of sighs. Dinner and overnight stay at Mestre Area
After breakfast proceed to Florence .View the beautiful city from Michelangelo Point . Later to Pisa . View of Leaning Tower(outside view) The Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt. The tower is situated behind the Pisa Cathedral and is the third oldest structure in the city's Cathedral Square (Piazza del Duomo), after the cathedral and the Pisa Baptistry.
The tower's tilt began during construction in the 12th century, caused by an inadequate foundation on ground too soft on one side to properly support the structure's weight. The tilt increased in the decades before the structure was completed in the 14th century. It gradually increased until the structure was stabilised (and the tilt partially corrected) by efforts in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. Dinner and overnight stay in Pisa.
After breakfast, proceed to Rome. Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, has St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes. Guided Tour of Vatican and Rome.
Entrance to the Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world). Dinner and overnight stay in Rome
After breakfast, proceed for a full day guided tour of Rome. Visit the major Basillicas. Later proceed to see the Colosseum(outside view only) The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheater in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Built of travertine, tuff, and brick-faced concrete, it is the largest amphitheater ever built. Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum Romanum, is a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the Centre of the city of Rome.
Citizens of the ancient city referred to this space, originally a marketplace, as the Forum Magnum, or simply the Forum. Trevi Fountain, is a fountain in the Trevi district in Rome, Italy, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Giuseppe Pannini. Standing 26.3 meter's high and 49.15 meter's wide, it is the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. Dinner and overnight stay at Rome
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for the departure flight. Return back with sweet memories.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.