"Eastern Europe Unveiled: Uncover the Mystique of the Old World"
Welcome to Eastern Europe, a captivating region where history, culture, and natural beauty intertwine. Discover the hidden gems of countries like Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, and more. Immerse yourself in enchanting medieval towns, majestic castles, and picturesque landscapes. From the bustling streets of Budapest to the historic charm of Prague, Eastern Europe offers a unique and unforgettable travel experience. Get ready to embark on a journey filled with rich traditions, vibrant cities, and warm hospitality.
- Warsaw, Sanctuary of Divine Mercy, Black Madonna, Eagles Nest
- Sedlec Ossuary, Infant Jesus Cathedral, Prague Castle, the Schonbrunn Palace
- St Stephens Cathedral, Postojna Caves, Plitvice National Park
- Medjugorje, Colosseum, St Peters Basilica, Papal Audience, Vatican Museum
- Maria Degli Angeli, Murano Glass Showroom, to Cable Car Ride
Arrive at Warsaw (The largest city and capital of Poland, Warsaw makes up for it with its onslaught of culture, energy and hearty enthusiasm. Warsaw entirely destroyed by the Second
World War, modern-day Warsaw is a city that boasts an incomparable sense of old meets new) proceed to Krakow Dinner and Overnight in Krakow.
After breakfast in hotel proceed to city tour. Visit the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy, (Chapel of Miraculous image of merciful Jesus and the tomb of St Faustina) A white marble coffin with the relics of St. Sister Faustina rests on the altar below and on the main altar there is a statue of Our Lady of Mercy. We make our way to Auschwitz, the Nazi Concentration camp. Arguably, the twentieth century's most pervasive symbol of human suffering, and of the depths of human cruelty.
Later proceed to Jasna Gora also called as Black Madonna of Czestochowa/Our Lady of Czestochowa. Icon of Jasna Gora was painted by Luke the Evangelist and was discovered by St Helen. Dinner and Overnight stay in Krakow.
After breakfast proceed to Prague (capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. The city's historic buildings and narrow, winding streets are testament to its centuries-old role as capital of the historic region of Bohemia) Visit the Eagles Nest (Eagles' Nests is considered one of the best tourist trails in Poland, marked as No. 1 on the official list of most popular trails in the country) Proceed to explore the city of Prague: Visit Sedlec Ossuary is one of twelve World Heritage Sites in the Czech Republic which is located beneath the Cemetery Church of All Saints in Sedlec a suburb in Czech Republic.
Later proceed to the Infant Jesus Cathedral (Our Lady of Victorious) Built for Czech Lutherans and dedicated to the Holy Trinity. Visit Prague Castle, largest ancient castle in the world which transformed itself from a wooden fortress surrounded by earthen bulwarks to the imposing form it has today Dinner and Overnight stay in Prague.
After breakfast proceed to Vienna (Capital of Austria, metropolis with unique charm, vibrancy and flair. North-East of Austria and lies on the banks of the majestic Danube river. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Wachau region, the Vienna woods ('Wiener Wald') and with numerous green expanses and parks Vienna is an exceptionally agreeable city. Dinner and Overnight stay in Vienna.
After breakfast proceed to guided tour of Vienna, Visited the Schonbrunn Palace, former imperial summer residence located in Vienna. It’s the residence of residence of the Habsburg emperors, designed designed by the architects Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach and Nicolaus Pacassi.
Later proceed to the St Stephens Cathedral (Heart of Vienna for centuries, it was uncontested as highest building in Europe measuring almost 137 m. After the city Tour dinner and Overnight stay in Vienna
After breakfast proceed to Ljubljana (Charming city full of artists, museums, and galleries and one of the smallest cities of Europe) Visit the largest cave in the karst region and most famous show cave in all of Europe Postojna Caves.
Later visit the lake bled, famous destination in Slovenia which is an Island in the Centre of the lake. Dinner and Overnight stay in Ljubljana.
After breakfast proceed to visit Plitvice National Park (forest reserve in central Croatia. It's known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls that extend into a limestone canyon).Forests in the park are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species. Dinner and Overnight stay in Plitvice.
Enjoy your breakfast and proceed to Medjugorje (Meugorje literally means "between mountains". Apparitions of the Virgin Mary to six local children. "Our Lady of Medjugorje" is the title given to the apparition by those who believe that Mary, mother of Jesus, has been appearing from 24 June 1981 until today to six children, now adults, in Medjugorje Dinner and Overnight stay in Medjugorje.
After breakfast proceed for the guided tour in Medjugorje. Proceed to Split for ferry to Ancona (best and easiest way to reach Ancona is by ferry, which operate to destinations including Split. Overnight stay and dinner in Ferry.
Enjoy your breakfast and Proceed for Orientation Tour: Visit Colosseum (Outside View Only) The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre is an elliptical amphitheater in the Centre of the city of Rome.
Visit Basilica of Rome, St Peters Basilica. Famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus. Visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica Visit St. Major Mary Basilica The Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore — also known as the Basilica di Santa Maria della Neve and Basilica Liberiana in the Italian language and Saint Mary Major Basilica in the English language — is one of five great ancient Catholic basilicas of Rome. The Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore is the largest and most important place of prayer dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Visit St Paul (Outside the walls) : Basilica di San Paolo fuori le Mura is one of five churches considered to be the great ancient basilicas of Rome, Italy. It is the largest church in Rome after St. Peter's. The church commemorates the martyrdom of of St. Paul and is believed to contain the Apostle's Tomb.
After breakfast proceed to Papal Audience and Vatican Museum Greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world.
Proceed to Papal audience. Proceed to Assisi and enjoy the dinner and overnight stay in Assisi.
Enjoy your breakfast and proceed for the guided tour of Assisi, Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica this basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy). Visit the Santa Maria Degli Angeli, is a church situated in the plain at the foot of the hill of Assisi, Italy and St Clare Basilica. (The Basilica of Saint Clare is a church in Assisi, central Italy). Visit St. Anthony of Padua (The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua is a Roman church and minor basilica in Padua, northern Italy.
Although the Basilica is visited as a place of pilgrimage by people from all over the world, it is not the titular cathedral of the city, a title belonging to the Cathedral-Basilica of St. Mary of Padua. The basilica is known locally as "il Santo". It is one of the eight international shrines recognized by the Holy See). Dinner and Overnight stay in Padua. Arrive your home town with sweet memories.
After breakfast, Proceed for Venice Island guided tour. Visit Glass blowing display in Murano Glass Showroom. Visit to San Marco Basilica. The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark (officially known in Italian as the Basilica Cattedrale Patriarcale di San Marco and commonly known as Saint Mark's Basilica) is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice, northern Italy). Later proceed to Engel berg – Dinner and Overnight Stay in Engel berg.
After the breakfast proceed to Cable Car Ride at Engel berg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top & return.
Proceed to Lucerne 36kms 00:30hrs and View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal), View of Spreuerbrucke. (spreuer bridge),view of Kapellbruecke (chapel bridge), Orientation tour without guide. Dinner and Overnight stay in Engel berg.
After breakfast please proceed to the Airport for departure.
- Additional meals other than specified in the
- itinerary and also food & drinks not forming
- part of group menus
- Fluctuation in exchange
- rate that may come into force prior to the
- operation of the tour and anything which are not
- mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages,
- telephone charges
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions
- Mineral water in Coach
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels.
- 13 nights hotel accommodation
- 1 night accommodation in Ferry
- Return air-tickets
- Visa charges
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sightseeing and entry fee as per Itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary
- All prevailing Taxes
- Tips to the Guides and drivers
- Insurance up to 70 years.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.