"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basillica, Colosseum, Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Genoa Aquarium, Murano Glass showroom, Lion Monument, Mt.Titlis Cable Car Ride
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Level Entry, Seine River Cruise, Notre Dam Cathedral
On arrival at Airport & an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the arrival. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel, proceed to Vatican Museum The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world Continue for Rome City tour & visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica.
Famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus. Visit Colosseum (Outside View only) The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy.
After Breakfast, proceed to Pisa. View of Leaning tower (outside view only). The Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side.
Transfer you to Florence. Florence Guided City tour & visit Micheal Angelo’s famous painting. Dinner and Overnight stay in Florence.
After breakfast, proceed to Genoa. Genoa is the capital of Liguria and the sixth largest city in Italy with a population of 588 688 within its administrative limits on a land area of 243.6 km². The urban area called Genoa Metropolitan City has an official population of 862,885 Proceed to view Genoa Aquarium.
The Aquarium of Genoa (in Italian: Acquario di Genova) is the largest aquarium in Italy and among the largest in Europe. Located in the old harbour area of Genoa,Italy, the 33,000-square-foot (3,100 m 2 ) aquarium is a member organisation of the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA), and welcomes more than 1.2 million visitors each year Proceed to Mestre. Dinner and Overnight stay in Mestre.
After Breakfast, transfer to Venice Island, for sightseeing tour. Proceed for Venice Island walking tour. Visit the Glass blowing display in Murano Glass Showroom. Visit to San Marco Basilica. The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark (officially known in Italian as the Basilica Cattedrale Patriarcale di San Marco and commonly known as Saint Mark's Basilica) is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice, northern Italy. Proceed to Engelberg.
Engelberg is the leading mountain resort (Urner Alps) in central Switzerland. In the Middle Ages, Engelberg was known for the educational accomplishments of its Benedictine monastery, the Engelberg Abbey, whose school was well-known and regarded throughout the country.
From the 19th Century, Engelberg became internationally known as a resort and spa, but is today visited as much for skiing as for its clean air. With its combination of modern sports facilities and alpine location, Engelberg is a magnet for both summer and winter tourism. The closest large cities are Lucerne and Zurich. Dinner and Overnight stay in Engelberg.
After the breakfast proceed to Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top & return. Proceed to Lucerne 36 kms 00:30 hrs and view of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal), view of Spreuerbrucke. (Spreuer bridge), view of Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge). Dinner & overnight in Engelberg.
After breakfast, proceed to Paris. Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region; its region is the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organisations. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast, proceed for the City tour of Paris. Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included.The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. And proceed for the Seine River Cruise on the river Seine. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After Continental breakfast in the Hotel, proceed to Paris International Airport to return back to your Home town.
Arrival at Home town.
- 08 nights hotel accommodation in 3 * Hotels.
- Return air-tickets.
- Visa charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing and entry fee as per Itinerary.
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary
- All prevailing Taxes.
- Tips to the Guides and drivers.
- Tour leader from Royal Omania.
- Government Service tax of 3.50%
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and anything which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porter age at Airport and Hotels.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.