"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Trevi fountain, Basilica of Rome, Vatican City with Papal audience, Vatican Museum
- Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, Santa Maria Degli Angeli
- Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier, St. Anthony of Padua, Golden Roof
- Lion Monument, Cuckoo and Drubba clocks, Rhine Falls, Keukenhof garden.
- Madurodam, Town hall, Guild Houses, Eiffel tower, Bateaux Parisians cruise
- Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Eucharistic Procession, Santa Theresa convent
- House of Francisco and Jacinta, chapel of apparitions, Retiro Park, View of Royal Palace
On arrival at Airport, & an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you. Evening proceeds for a city tour. View of Trevi fountain. (Trevi Fountain is a fountain in the Trevi district in Rome, Italy, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci). Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed for a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Rome – Assisi. Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. This basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy.
Visit the Santa Maria Degli Angeli is a church situated in the plain at the foot of the hill of Assisi, Italy (English speaking guide for 2 hrs). Later transferred to Rome. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed for full day sightseeing with a Guide (English speaking). Visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus). Then Entrance to Vatican City with Papal audience. Entrance to the Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world).
Proceed for a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Assisi – Pisa. Proceed for a walking tour of Pisa. View of leaning tower (outside view only). (The Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side). Dinner and Overnight stay in Pisa.
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Venice by coach. Then proceed to Venice Island, guide (English speaking) for half day sightseeing tour on foot (01:30 hrs) Glass blowing display (01:30 hrs).Visit to San Marco Basilica, visit to glass factory including display of glass blowing. View of bridge of sighs. An Assistant (English speaking) for Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier by private boat (no luggage). Proceed for a long distance vehicle to transfer you to Padua. Padua City tour (with guide). (Padua is a city and commune in Veneto, northern Italy).
Visit St. Anthony of Padua (The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua is a Roman church and minor basilica in Padua, northern Italy. Although the Basilica is visited as a place of pilgrimage by people from all over the world, it is not the titular cathedral of the city, a title belonging to the Cathedral-Basilica of St. Mary of Padua.). Dinner at hotel: Overnight in Padua.
After Continental breakfast at the hotel proceed for a local long distance vehicle to transfer you from Padua - Innsbruck. (From all major cities in Austria, Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol province, has the most picturesque backdrop: nestled in the gorgeous deep valley of the River Inn, between the scenic Karwendel Mountains to the north and Tuxer Mountains to the south).
Proceed for an Orientation tour. View Swarovski Crystal World. View of Golden Roof. (One of the most well known and recognized buildings is a centuries old building in the Old Town Pedestrian Zone and probably one of the most photographed spots in Innsbruck). Then transfer you from Innsbruck – Engelberg. Dinner and Overnight stay at Engelberg.
After the breakfast you will proceed to the Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer Lunch on the Top return. Voucher is not required for this service long distance vehicle to transfer you to Lucerne. (Lucerne is a city in north-central Switzerland, in the German-speaking portion of that country).
View of Lion Monument (loewendenkmal), View of Spreuerbrucke. (Spreuer bridge), view of Kapellbruecke (chapel bridge), Orientation tour after the tour you will be transferred to a hotel and overnight in Engelberg.
After breakfast you will proceed to Titisee. View of Cuckoo and Drubba clocks. The clocks available at our Black Forest Clock Center offer a wide selection of cuckoo clocks, wall clocks, grandfather clocks and here you can also see a 15 minute demonstration of the story of the development of the making of the cuckoo clock. The Cuckoo clocks are made in a place around 6 kilometres away from Titisee known as Hönes cuckoo clocks. They are very famous and they make original black forest clocks.
Drubba was founded around 1955 in the Black Forest- Germany's most popular holiday destination. View the Beautiful Rhine Falls. Then transfer you from Titisee – Cologne by coach. Then proceed for the Cologne Orientation Tour. Visit Cologne Cathedral. Dinner and Overnight stay at Cologne.
After breakfast you will proceed to Amsterdam by coach. Visit Keukenhof garden. (Keukenhof also known as the Garden of Europe is the world's largest flower garden. It is situated near Lisse, the Netherlands. Keukenhof
is open annually from mid-March to mid-May. The best time to view the tulips is around mid-April, depending on the weather).
Then Visit Madurodam. (Madurodam is a miniature park and tourist attraction in the Scheveningen district of The Hague, Netherlands, The park was opened in 1952 and has been visited by tens of millions of visitors since that date. In 2012 Madurodam celebrated its 60th anniversary). Then transfer you from Amsterdam – Brussels by coach. Dinner and Overnight stay at Brussels.
After breakfast you will proceed to Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. Then proceed for the Brussels City tour. Then View of Grand Place. (The Grand Place or Grote Market is the central square of Brussels). The Visit Town hall (The Town Hall of the City of Brussels is a Gothic building from the Middle Ages).Then visit Guild Houses. (The fame and beauty of the MarketPlace do not lie only in the Town Hall and the King's House, but perhaps first of all in the presence of a remarkably beautiful set of elaborately decorated guild houses).
Visit Serclaes and Mannekin Pis Statue. Then transfer to Paris by Coach. Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included.The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. And proceed for One hour Bateaux Parisians cruise on the river seine Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After the breakfast you will proceed to Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacred heart Church (Notre Dame Cathedral or simply Notre Dame, is a historic Roman Catholic Marian cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris). Later free time at Louvre Museum for a photo stop. (The Louvre or Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums and a historic monument).
Visit Basilica of the Sacré Cœur. (The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply Sacré- Cœur, is a Roman Catholic Church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France).Then proceed for long distance vehicle to transfer you from Paris – Bordeaux by coach. Dinner and Overnight stay at Bordeaux.
After the breakfast proceed to Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre).
Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadette visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) View of Eucharistic Procession. Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner and Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After breakfast, a long distance vehicle transfers you to Avila. According to the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. Then Visit Basilica of Our Lady (is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world).visit the house of Francisco and Jacinta. Then visit the chapel of apparitions.
Visit to Santa Teresa convent is one of two main destinations for Catholic pilgrims to Ávila. (Museum not included).Dinner and Overnight stay in Avila. Entrance to Santo Tomas Monasteryit has three beautiful cloisters the most notable of which is the Reyes (Kings) Cloister. (Cloister & chorus only). Dinner and Overnight stay in Avila.
After breakfast, a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Avila – Fatima. According to the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta.
Then Visit Basilica of Our Lady (is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world).visit the house of Francisco and Jacinta. Then visit the chapel of apparitions. Proceed for Orientation Tour. Dinner and Overnight stay in Fatima.
After breakfast, a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Fatima – Madrid. Enjoy the Madrid City tour. (Madrid is the capital of Spain and its largest city. It is the European city with the highest number of trees and green surface per inhabitant and it has the second highest number of aligned trees in the world).
Visit of Retiro Park (is the one of the largest parks of the city of Madrid, Spain), and view of Plaza Espana (is a large square, and popular tourist destination, located in central Madrid) and view of Royal Palace (is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, but is only used for state ceremonies). Dinner and Overnight stay in Madrid.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed to the Airport.
Arrive at Your Hometown.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.