"European Wanderlust: Embark on a Journey through the Old Continent"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, the Papal Basilica, St. Francis of Assisi
- Venice- Piazza San Marco, San Marco Basilica, Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier
- Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis, Bateaux Parisians cruise, Eiffel tower
- Grottes de l'apparition, Visit to the baths, Attend mass, View of Eucharistic Procession and blessing of the sick, Candle light procession
- Sagrada Família,
On arrival at airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the immigration area and will help them to go through the immigrations/customs then to exit the arrival hall to find the coach driver" Evening orientation tour. Photo stop at Colosseum. Overnight in Rome.
Continental breakfast in Hotel. Entrance to Vatican City with Papal audience. Lunch in Indian
restaurant. . Entrance to Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world) and Sistine Chapel. Guided tour of The important Basillicas. Overnight in Rome
Continental breakfast in Hotel. Proceed to visit the famous Frassasi caves. Later proceed to Assisi.Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. Dinner in Indian restaurant. Overnight in Assisi.
Hot buffet breakfast at hotel.: Then proceed to Venice- Piazza San Marco by private boat (no luggage). Venice Island, guide (English speaking) for half day sightseeing tour on foot (01:30 hrs)Visit to San Marco Basilica(Outside view). View of bridge of sighs. Assistant (English speaking) for Piazza San Marco Tronchetto Pier by private boat (no luggage) long. Then proceed to Padua to visit the St Antony of Padua. Overnight in Padua.
After the breakfast you will be proceed toEngelberg, and enjoy the scenic beauty of Switzerland. Overnight in Engelberg.
Proceed for the magnificient. Cable Car Ride at Engelberg, Mt Titlis . Lunch on the Top return. Long distance vehicle to transfer you to Lucerne View the Beautiful Rhine Falls. Enroute packed lunch box. Dinner and overnight stay in Engelberg.
After breakfast proceed to Paris. After reaching Paris, one hour Bateaux Parisians cruise on the river seine. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
Paris proceed for full day sightseeing tour with guide (English Speaking). (Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region its region are the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organizations. Entrance to Eiffel tower level 2 included. The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Later proceed to Lisieux. Overnight in Lisieux.
After the breakfast proceed for a guided tour of St Theresa of Lisieux. Thérèse of Lisieux OCD, born Marie Françoise-Thérèse Martin, also known as Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face, was a French Catholic Discalced Carmelite nun who is widely venerated in modern times. Later proceed to Bordeaux. The vineyard of France. Overnight in Bordeaux.
After breakfast proceed to Lourdes (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre). Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadettes visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) included; Visit to the baths (or healing waters). Attend mass, view of Eucharistic Procession and blessing of the sick included. Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After breakfast proceed to Barcelona. Entrance to the famous Sagrada Familia. Sagrada Família, is an unfinished church in the Eixample district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. It is the largest unfinished Catholic church in the world.. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Barcelona.
After breakfast proceed to airport for the departure flight.
Reach our hometown with sweet and everlasting memories.
- 13 nights’ accommodation in 3/4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Return Economy class air tickets.
- Visa Charges.
- Travel Insurance up to age 69 worth premium INR 1,000 / -.
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- All prevailing Taxes
- Tips to Guides and drivers.
- Tour manager from Royal Omania
- Cap and bag from Royal Omania
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of
- group menus.
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour and any thing which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Laundry, beverages, telephone charges.
- Any item which is not included in the list of Inclusions.
- Mineral water in Coach.
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.