"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Papal Audience, Vatican Museum, Colosseum, San Giovanni Rotondo, Ancona
- Lady of Medjugorje, Adriatic Sea, Roman Palace of the Emperor Diocletian
- Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, St. Anthony of Padua, San Marco Basilica
- City Tour, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Seine River Cruise, Candle light procession
- grottes de l'apparition, Santa Theresa convent, Basilica of Our Lady, Francisco and Jacinta
Arrive at Rome International airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the arrival. Orientation tour of Rome. Transfer to Hotel, check in.
After Breakfast, proceed for Papal Audience & Vatican Museum The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world Evening, proceed for Rome City tour & visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica.
Famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus. Visit Colosseum (Outside View only) The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After breakfast proceeds to San Giovanni Rotondo - Guided tour of St Padre Pio. Enjoy your dinner and Overnight stay in San Giovanni Rotondo.
After breakfast, proceed to Lanciano - Visit the Eucharistic Miracle. Proceed to Ancona. (Ancona is a city and a seaport in the Marche region, in central Italy). Later proceed to take the ferry to split. Overnight stay on the ferry.
After Continental breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Medjogorje by coach. Visit Our Lady of Medjugorje (also called Queen of Peace) is the title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by those who believe that she appeared to six Herzegovinian children in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina (at the time in SFR Yugoslavia). The visionaries often refer to the apparition as the & Gospa which is Croatian for Lady)Overnight stay in Medjogorje.
After Breakfast free time for religious activities; after lunch proceed to Split. (Split is a city in Croatia, on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea, centred on the Roman Palace of the Emperor Diocletian. It is the second- largest city of Croatia, and the largest of the Dalmatian cities). Later take a ferry from Split – Ancona. Overnight stay in Ferry.
After Breakfast, transfer to Assisi. Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic. This basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy. Also visit the Church of St Clare. (English speaking guide for 2 hrs). Proceed to Padua by coach. Dinner and Overnight stay in Padua.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed for a long distance vehicle to transfer you to Padua by coach. Padua City tour (with guide (Padua is a city and commune in Veneto, northern Italy. It is the capital of the province of Padua and the economic and communications hub of the area).
Visit St. Anthony of Padua (The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua is a Roman church and minor basilica in Padua, northern Italy. Although the Basilica is visited as a place of pilgrimage by people from all over the world, it is not the titular cathedral of the city, a title belonging to the Cathedral-Basilica of St. Mary of Padua. The basilica is known locally as "il Santo". It is one of the eight international shrines recognized by the Holy See).
Then proceed to Venice- Piazza San Marco by private boat (no luggage). Walking tour Venice Island guide (English speaking) Visit Glass blowing display (01:30 hrs).Visit to San Marco Basilica(Outside view only), View of bridge of sighs. Proceed to TURIN. Dinner and Overnight stay in Turin.
After breakfast, proceed to Paris.(Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region; its region is the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organisations). Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After the breakfast proceed to Paris Guided CityTour. See Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, and much more. Entrance to Eiffel Tower 2nd Level - Subject to Availability . Enjoy the Seine River Cruise. Dinner and Overnight stay in Paris.
After Breakfast proceed to Lourdes. Lourdes, famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its Centre. Candle light procession (01hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner and Overnight stay in Lourdes.
After Breakfast proceed to the City tour of Lourdes. Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadette's visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) Overnight at Valladolid
After breakfast, proceed to Avila. Visit to Santa Teresa convent is one of two main destinations for Catholic pilgrims to Ávila. (Museum not included). Transfer to Fatima. Dinner. Overnight at Fatima.
After Breakfast proceed for a Half day city tour of Fatima. Proceed to visit the Basilica of Our Lady (is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world). Visit to the house of Francisco and Jacinta( if time permits). Then visit the chapel of apparitions. Later proceed to Madrid Dinner and Overnight stay in Madrid
After Continental breakfast in the Hotel, proceed to Madrid International Airport, to return back to India.
Arrive at Your Hometown.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.