"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Candle light procession, Notre Dame Cathedral, Miraculous Medal Chapel, St. Vincent de Paul
- Champs Elysee, Elysee, Arc de Triomphe, Opera. Basilica St. Therese and buissonnets.
- Petit and Grand Palais, Les Invalides, Sacre Coure Basilica, Eiffel tower, 3 rd level entrance, Sein River Cruise
- Rhine Falls, benedict Abey, Lion Monument, Kapel Brucke, Crystal Museum
- St. Antony Basilica, Island Glass blowing demonstration, Tomb of St. John Bosco
- Pisa, San Giovanni Rotondo, Santa Maria Goretti, Roman Basilicas, Vatican Museum,
Arrival in Madrid airport at 02.00 p.m. by Qatar Airways. Transfer to hotel.,. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Chamartin.
Breakfast depart by to bus to Fatima dinner and overnight at (Hotel Don Concalo)
After breakfast depart by bus, to Lourdes. On arrival visit the Grotto, dinner. Candle light procession. Overnight at Hotel D’Espagne.
Breakfast, holy Mass and visit holy dip. Depart by bus with box lunch to Paris. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Mercure la Defence Parc or similar 4*.
Full board in hotel. Morning half day visit Paris with english speaking guide: Notre Dame Cathedral, the church with the Miraculous Medal Chapel, St. Vincent de Paul and St. Catherine Labouret incorrupt body, Champs Elysee, Arc de Triomphe, Opera. Afternoon excursion by bus to Lisieux, visit the Basilica St. Therese and buissonnets.
Breakfast and lunch in hotel. Morning bus and english speaking guide to continue the visit of Paris: Petit and Grand Palais, Les Invalides, Sacre Coure Basilica, Eiffel tower, 3 rd level entrance, Sein River Cruise (Bateaux Mouches). Afternoon depart by bus to Freiburg (Titisee), dinner and overnight at Hotel Zum Schiff.
After breakfast depart to Titisee, (at about 30 km) visit the black forest and leave to.Schaffhause, excursion by boat to visit the Rhine Falls, lunch in restaurant. Afternoon proceed to Engelberg, visit the benedict Abey on Mt. Titlis with Glacier Express, then transfer to Luzern. Dinner and overnight at hotel Luzernerhof.
After breakfast two hours orientation city tour with guide in Luzern: see the Lion Monument and Kapel Brucke, etc. Depart to Vaduz (Lienchestein) lunch in restaurant. Afternoon: two hours orientation city tour with guide and proceed to Innsbruck (20 km from Wetten), dinner and overnight at Hotel Stolz.
Breakfast and lunch. Morning visit Swarovski Crystal Museum. Afternoon transfer to Paduva, dinner and overnight at Hotel Crown Plaza.
Full board. Morning half day english speaking guide to visit Padova: St. Antony Basilica and St. Luka Basilica. Afternoon half day excursion by bus and guide to Venice to visit the Island Glass blowing demonstration.
After breakfast depart to Milan, guided city sightseeing including: Duomo, lunch in restaurant, afternoon depart toTorino, guided visit to basilica Maria Ausiliatrice and tomb of St. John Bosco. Dinner and overnight at Novohotel.
After breakfast depart to Pisa visit outside the Leaning tower. Lunch in restaurant. Afternoon proceed to Assisi; visit Basilicas St. Francis and St. Clare. Dinner and ovenight at hotel Casa Leonori.
After breakfast depart to Loreto, visit the Sanctuary with the Holy House. At 12.00 (noon) lunch in restaurant and depart to San Giovanni Rotondo. On arrival visit the church and shrine of St. Padre Pio dinner and overnight at Hotel Parco delle Rose.
Breakfast visit, holy Mass. At 10.00 a.m. depart with box lunch to Nettuno visit the church of Santa Maria Goretti and proceed to Rome, dinner and overnight at hotel Idea Plus Roma.
Full board. Full day guide service to visit Roman Basilicas. Wednesday, morning Papal Audience in St, Peter Square
Breakfast, morning half day guide to visit Vatican Museum, including entrance. Lunch and afternoon free. In the evening transfer to Fiumicino airport and depart at 10.40 p.m. by Qatar Airways
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.