"European Escapades: Unveiling the Continent's Boundless Charms"
Welcome to Europe, a continent brimming with enchantment, history, and diverse cultures. Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of iconic landmarks, wander through charming cobblestone streets, and indulge in delectable cuisine. From the romantic canals of Venice to the majestic castles of Scotland, Europe offers a kaleidoscope of experiences waiting to be discovered. Get ready to embark on a captivating journey that will leave you spellbound and longing for more.
- Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City with Papal audience
- Vatican Museum, Cathedral of St Rita, the Papal Basilica of St. Francis
- St. Anthony of Padua, Chapel of the Holy Shroud, Candle light procession
- grottes de l'apparition, Santa Theresa convent, Basilica of Our Lady
- Chapel of apparitions, Francisco and Jacinta, Plaza Espana, Royal Palace
On arrival at Airport, an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you. Evening proceed for city tour if time permits. Outside view of the Colosseum. Dinner and Overnight stay in Rome.
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed for full day sightseeing with a Guide (English speaking). Visit Basilica of Rome, the St. Peter’s Basilica (famous as a place of pilgrimage, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus).
Then Entrance to Vatican City with Papal audience. Entrance to the Vatican Museum (The greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world).
After Continental breakfast in Hotel proceed for a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Rome – Cascia. Visit the Sanctuary and the Cathedral of St Rita. Later proceed to Assisi. Visit the the Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (lower & upper basilica) is the mother church of the Roman Catholic.
This basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy. Visit the church of St Claire. Dinner and Overnight stay in Assisi.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Padua. Visit St. Anthony of Padua (The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua is a Roman church and minor basilica in Padua, northern Italy.
Later proceed to Montichiari. Visit Our Lady of Rosa Mystica is a Marian advocate that goes back to the days of the Apostles. It refers to Mary as Mother of the Mystical Body of Christ, or Mother of the Church. Dinner at hotel: Overnight in Montichiari.
After Continental breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a local long distance vehicle to Turin. Visit the Basilica of Our Lady Help of Christian, dedicated to St Don Bosco.
Visit The Chapel of the Holy Shroud is a Baroque-style Roman Catholic chapel in Turin in northern Italy, constructed to house the Shroud of Turin, a religious relic believed to be the burial shroud of Jesus of Nazareth. Later proceed to Grenoble. Dinner and Overnight stay at Grenoble.
After breakfast you will proceed to Lourdes. Explore your free time in Lourdes Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. overnight in Lourdes.
After the breakfast you will proceed to explore the Sanctuary (famous for the Marian apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes said to have occurred in 1858 to Bernadette Soubirous. At that time, the most prominent feature of the town was the fortified castle that rises up from a rocky escarpment at its centre).
Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle is the site of St. Bernadette's visions of the Virgin Mary in 1858) . The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd It is the seat of the suffragan Diocese of San Sebastián and subordinated to the Archdiocese of Pamplona y Tudela. The most remarkable religious building of San Sebastián. The church is dedicated to the Good Shepherd Dinner and Overnight stay in San Sebastian.
After breakfast you will proceed to Avila to Visit to Santa Teresa convent which is one of two main destinations for Catholic pilgrims to Ávila. .Dinner and Overnight stay in Avila.
After breakfast, a long distance vehicle to transfer you from Avila – Fatima. According to the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta.
Then Visit Basilica of Our Lady (is one of the most famous Marian shrines in the world).. Then visit the chapel of apparitions. Evening attend Candle Light Procession. Dinner and Overnight stay in Fatima.
After breakfast, visit the house of Francisco and Jacinta. Then visit the chapel of apparitions. Proceed for an Orientation Tour and shopping. long distance vehicle to transfer you from Fatima – Madrid. Dinner and Overnight stay in Madrid.
After breakfast, Enjoy Madrid City tour if time permits. (Madrid is the capital of Spain and its largest city. It is the European city with the highest number of trees and green surface per inhabitant and it has the second highest number of aligned trees in the world).
Visit Plaza Espana (is a large square, and popular tourist destination, located in central Madrid) and view the Royal Palace (is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family in the city of Madrid, but is only used for state ceremonies). Later drop at airport.
Arrive your home town with sweet memories.
– This rate is based on 20 adult paying passengers on twin sharing basis. There will be a change in the rates if the passenger count decreases.
– Advance amount of INR 20,000 / – is payable at the time of seat confirmation.
– 50% of the tour cost should be paid 45 days prior to the departure.
– The balance tour cost should be paid 25 days prior to the departure.
– In case of visa refusal or rejection, visa application processing fee INR 15,000 and if any other damages are there, will be charged as cancellation cost and rest will be refunded.
*Any alterations in the itinerary can vary prices.
– Original passport with at least 6 months validity and 4 blank pages.
– Photograph s 4 nos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, white background, 80% face).
– 6 months latest savings account bank statement with sufficient balance of 01 lakh pe person ( with bank seal & signature).
– 6 months salary slips.
– Leave sanction letter on company letter head from the employer mentioning the tour.
– Tax payment receipts for 3 years if any.
– Fixed deposit receipts if any
– Copies of any other financial investments.
IF BUSINESS MEN
– 6 months bank statement of the company and personal.
– Income tax returns for 3 years (both company & personal).
– Copy of registration certificate of the firm.
– Covering letter on company letter head.
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS:
– Consent letter from partners on company letter head.
– Copy of the partnership deed.
– Covering letter on the company letter head.
IF RETIRED PERSON:
– Pension payment order copy.
– Retirement documents copy.
IF FOR STUDENTS:
– Leave sanction letter from the school permitting him/ her for the tour. (Bonafede certificate from school).
– Copy of the identity card of the student.
– Bishop’s leave sanctioned.
– Personal covering letter on church letter head.
1. 21 – 7 days prior to the departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
2. 7 – 1 days prior to the departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
3. Any cancellation or postponement beyond 3 months will result in the forfeiture of the amount.
4. Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Royal Omania Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd in writing. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your letter with the reason for cancellation, since we can only act on receipt.